Jennsie
Participant
@jennsie

Hi all! I have been lurking the forums for awhile but never posted. I have two tattoos on my right side, a Siberian iris on my rib (ouch) and star made out of treble clefs on my right lower back (you can only see the top in the picture). I am interested in tying them together in some way for a more complete side piece look. I am open to altering either of them. Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You could always make the vine of the iris start on your lower back and continue up your ribs, and maybe a piece of the vine droops down near the star, with a blossoming iris right next to it. The way the artist has finished the bottom on your current iris looks like the vine could easily be added.

Brierbo11
Participant
@brierbo11

i agree with ^ and you have one hella of a body btw

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Yeah,
I agree. It shouldnt be too hard. I would add another iris in the lower leaves and vines pulling them together. Maybe some budding irises as well. Try to work the treble clef into the iris? That way it would look like the star/clefs are morphing into the upper flower.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Once again, Chief is onto something. And Welcome to the forum

Jennsie
Participant
@jennsie

Thanks, everyone! Great advice! I am thinking of some sort of treble clef/flower hybrid right now. I’ll keep you updated! I’m not sure when I’ll do it, as I still haven’t forgotten the rib tattoo pain….YEOW!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.