Russ-T
Participant
@russ-t

Well i was on here quite awhile ago. I posted a thread saying i signed up to get my tattoo and then signed all the waivers and I completely forgot that i was on ACCUTANE. I got told not to get my tattoo done because it wouldn’t turn out properly, well against everyones opinions of telling me not to do it being the stubborn guy i am i went and got it anyways. I like the way it turned out and I think it was perfect IMO.

S6300216.jpg

I mean i believe it turned out just perfect. Although the tattoo took quite as long as i seemed to bleed tons and after an hour of work I was constantly bleeding out.

Well I got that tattoo done quite a bit ago and i am looking to add more to it as well. I am a pretty family oriented person and like to get my tattoos regarding things that meant alot to me throughout my life.

I was looking for opinions on what i can add to my leg tattoo that i can put onto it. I haven’t just thought of this now and come on here looking for spur of the moment ideas I have been putting alot of thought into this.

My idea right now is to have a road comming down from the Graffitti and old brick road that has a tree to the side of it which symbolizes the areas i’m going in my future. I have 8 silhoutes of people around the tree that have had a huge impact in my life and led me to where i am at this point in time. Also above the skyline will be clouds. I know i have to add quite a bit more to add a sleeve to my leg but I just need some different ideas.

I also recently had my grandma pass away and I somehow want to incorporate something that will remind me of her. or something that can symbolize her.

A few things about me is I played football for 12 years. I’ve been working as an electrician for 3 yrs. I have been working out for 3 years and it’s my hobby/lifestyle.

If you need more information please ask and don’t skip this message but please help me out because i’ve put alot of thought into this,.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.