deathwish420
Participant
@deathwish420

So I got more work done today, The whole thing will be black and grey except I was thinking of using red in the V of the shield and on top of torch. What looks red right now is that way cause its fresh.

Ok so the lettering across the top is older, like 6 years old. I want to somehow mash it in with my new tattoo im working on. Any ideas of what would look good to combine it? Like smoke or some way to entangle it so its all 1 piece?:confused:
nmgdbq.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m not trying to be a prick here, but wouldn’t it have been better to think about the font before you got inked, and have the design incorporated right away, instead of getting the new ink and then trying to figure out a way to bind the two together?

What is it though? Some sort of soccer insignia or a clan thing or what?

deathwish420
Participant
@deathwish420
ArniVidar;58038 wrote:
I’m not trying to be a prick here, but wouldn’t it have been better to think about the font before you got inked, and have the design incorporated right away, instead of getting the new ink and then trying to figure out a way to bind the two together?

What is it though? Some sort of soccer insignia or a clan thing or what?

Think about font? Soccer insignia? IDK how to respond because you come off as suck a dickhead and sound as if you didnt even understand the question.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You have two tattoos on your back. One is something like NASH, in a funky font, and the other is some sort of shield thing or coat of arms or something… of which I was inquiring.. what is it?

I understood the question just fine. You wanted help with ideas on how to blend the font tattoo with the new tattoo. I am no tattoo expert and can’t tell you what works best in this matter. I was merely wondering whether it wouldn’t have been easier to think about that beforehand and create one unified tattoo, rather than making the blending an afterthought.

I am not trying to come off as a dickhead. I am just making conversation.
After all, this is a discussions forum.

EDIT: Mirrored correction, with thanks to Giovanni ๐Ÿ™‚

Giovanni Rosso
Participant
@giovanni-rosso
ArniVidar;58046 wrote:
You have two tattoos on your back. One is ESRA, in a funky font….

Isn’t it in a mirror and actually reads NASH?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Giovanni Rosso;58047 wrote:
Isn’t it in a mirror and actually reads NASH?

Hmm.. you’re probably right ๐Ÿ™‚

It was actually more legible (to me) as ESRA than NASH ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i would personally wait till its finished and see if it needs any extra added

deathwish420
Participant
@deathwish420
Butterfly_Kisses;58052 wrote:
i would personally wait till its finished and see if it needs any extra added

Thats the plan, Im just trying to get ideas ready. I had it all ready to go with a background but after a full day session that I dont want to elaborate on too much I decided to change artist. He had some major mental issues and I just couldnt work with him. So ive found a new artist, good guy, who was nice enough to take over from there. he did the shading and the helmet for me, the rest of the outline was the other guy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.