garethwhite
@

Over the xmas holidays 2009 i was in phuket thailand. I had been wanting to get my full left sleeve done for 2 years. Had a japanese theme in mind and had it all planned out for months.I went to a place called INDIAN BODY ART in patong. It looked fine when they had finished , i was stoked. They told me not to put any creme on it for 3 days as it takes away the colour and not to swim untill it had healed. I did everything they asked. Days latr it started to peel and it lost all its colour. It lost all the shading and now the ink looks light blue. Tattoo looks like its been there for 50 yeras.Half of they pattern was lost when my tatto peeled. I am so gutted that i am stuck with this tattoo on my arm forever now. I just wanted to say never to go indian tattoo in patong because you will not get what u want. I have been to othere tattoo places around Brisbane , Aaustralia and they told me they didnt go deep enough with the needle. They were shocked. That explains why i could sit there for 2 10 our sessions with pretty much no pain.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Your little rambel didn’t really make sense.

But that sucks…. lol, post pictures.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

There’s a solution for a situation like this.

Step One:

Build a pipebomb. Make sure you pack plenty of nails in there.

Step Two:

Fedex it overnight.

Step Three:

Post some pics and let’s see if anyone has any suggestions for a cover up or if it’s even possible.

Also, NEVER get tattoos in Thailand, Mexico, or any other country that’s basically a dollar store for a guy with a handful of dollars or euros.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Really,
You got a bad tattoo in a third world country? I am shocked!:rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Give it 6 weeks and I am sure you will be able to get a cover up from a reputable artist in your home country and with black ink should not be too much of an issue as they can reline over the areas still visible and add to the peeled out parts.

My strong advice is that you should get some bloodwork done to test for Hep HIV etc as unless you saw them unwrap the sterile needles it could be an issue.

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

somehow im not surprised, i must admit i like the name of the town you were in, i presume its pronounced “fuckit”

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Post some pictures so we all can have a good laugh.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
BIKERinBLACK77;57870 wrote:
Post some pictures so we all can have a good laugh.

Harsh. I approve.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

sorry but how can anyone think this is funny, fuck, the guy made a mistake getting a tattoo at somewhere dodgey but its obviously bothered him, just as it would bother any of you

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i don’t personally understand why someone would get a tattoo done over there unless it was for spiritual reasons like in a buddhist temple :confused:

if you would like it re worked or covered up you need to wait till its totally healed but they is no harm in planning a ahead

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Benjaminho;57980 wrote:
sorry but how can anyone think this is funny, fuck, the guy made a mistake getting a tattoo at somewhere dodgey but its obviously bothered him

And IMO in such situations you have two options.
A) Get horribly depressed and negative.
B) Learn to laugh it off and move forward.

Personally I choose B, so I think that posting it and having a laugh at the outcome is exactly the right thing to do. Besides, if it looks half as bad as I’m imagining it, there should be NO problem (assuming this time he’s find a competent tattoois) covering it up with a remake of the same design.. but to answer that the pros in here would have to SEE it.. no?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Personally I am always careful about when to have a good old laugh at somebody’s distress or not.

When I was 18 I worked with a guy who was an utter bastard – no matter what horrible situation he heard about (murder, child death, limb loss etc) he would make some nasty joke about it. I used to warn him life will bite him on the arse but he neevr listened.

His excuse was that you had to laugh and get over these things – then move on from it.

To make it worse he was one of these guys who seemed to be a spawny bastard luck wise. Bad shit just did not seem to happen to him (he walked out of a car crash that killed 3 colleagues without a scratch).

Anyhow I was at work and he came in looking white as a sheet and said that he had been diagnosed as having bowel cancer.

I pointed out to him that at most he would have 5 years to laugh about it before he moved on.

He asked why would he be in remission/cure?

I said no you will be dead by then.

It is funny but he did not see the humour…

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Now *THAT’S* comedy Matthew.

Benjaminho wrote:
sorry but how can anyone think this is funny, fuck, the guy made a mistake getting a tattoo at somewhere dodgey but its obviously bothered him, just as it would bother any of you

Yeah, but that’s he point–we have the good sense NOT to get a tattoo in a third world country. Hell, personally, I don’t get ink done at shops in America unless I have seriously researched the shop.

And, as someone upthread said, boyo seriously ought to go to the doctor’s and get tested for blood bourne diseases, because if the artist was this bad at the job, there’s a good chance his hygiene standards suck my left nut.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Still thwaiting.gif on pics

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Sherav;58103 wrote:
I said no you will be dead by then.

ROFL!!

If it were possible, I think I would have literally laughed my ass off right there 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.