schmaltzy
Participant
@schmaltzy

I know it ultimately comes down to my decision, but I am getting my second tattoo tomorrow but still haven’t decided where exactly I want it. The tattoo is of a dragon eye (pictured below) but will be in an oval shape.

I want to get it on the inside of my arm so it is somewhat concealable. I just don’t know if I should get it below my elbow (towards my hand/inside of forearm) or above my elbow (inside bottom of bicep)?

Pain isn’t really the consideration, I know that either place will be about the same amount of pain. I don’t have “ripped” arms and don’t plan on them anytime soon. Just thought I would ask for some opinions on which spot might be a better one. Thanks!

Also, I really like the picture of the dragon eye I found, but if anyone else has seen anything better I am still open to a different design.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

First, please introduce your self in the “Introduce Yourself” section.

Second, I really like that design. I think it would be awesome on the inside of your bicep

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

your getting it tomorrow and your willing to go in and say “hey dude, you know that design i showed you that you have prepared for, i have a new one” :p i think the design you have there is cool enough – and i think inner bicep would be awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰ good luck

schmaltzy
Participant
@schmaltzy

You are right. And I probably won’t change it. BUT…at the same time…I’d rather make a change the day before to something I may like more instead of getting it wishing is was a little different.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

but youve probably spent a lot of time looking for this one, and decided on this, if you want any slight changes just tell your artist, for example…

You: hey i was wondering if you could try and make the eyes pop out at you some more
Artist: sure i can do that

That sort of thing, they get it all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

schmaltzy
Participant
@schmaltzy

Exactly, that is the plan. Thanks for setting me straight! Just want to make sure it’s what I want….which it is, 100%.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.