DropDeadDani
Participant
@dropdeaddani

hey just stole the laptop off my fiance to make a quick post on her profile.

the dragon tattoo on my back is getting neer my bum and just wondered if anyone know if that area fades a lot from clothes rubbing on it (i always wear 100% cotton next to fresh ink)… or any special tip for looking after the area?

washing and basic aftercare im sorted with just wanting all tattoo to heal perfectly hoping to show off at a convention after its done… ill get my fiance to post a pic later

Bertgrimm
Participant
@bertgrimm

For a tattoo on your lower back(Bum) make sure that the waistband of your pants is loose enough so that it doesn’t rub.
and try going commando for a while to stop the waist band on your underwear rubing it but apart from that treat it like any outher tattoo. Hope this helps.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

all you need to do is be extremely careful during the healing process, once its healed it will last realy well, there is no premature dissapearing act with that location 😉

Djfresh
Participant
@djfresh

make sure u dont sit on it to long, its kinda the same healing process as anywhere else like everyone else said dont have the waistband on the tattoo it will desort the tattoo and also make the healin process longer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.