catie_kaboom
@

so i wanted to ask everyone i have this back piece and i need to add to it because i feel like its kind of un finished looking. sort of lonely i guess.

i was thinking maybe more flowers or something.

any ideas?

Image004.jpg

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

hey Katie, welcome to the forum. Its worth introducing yourself in the introduce yourself section if that makes sense.

Its a really lovely tattoo, maybe add some more bits flying around or a humming bird or butterflies or somethin…might be worth having a google for stuff to bring some inspiration. x

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I don’t think it looks terribly unfinished; I like it.
If you wanted to add more to it, I like the idea of adding some birds, or a butterfly, or more pieces towards the top, or maybe adding some more grass or leaves towards the bottom.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Like previously stated; introduce yourself in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section of the forum.

And, you could add like a sky type scene, with a sun clouds and stuff.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think that you just need a bit of shading added to the head of your dandielion .

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

yeahh same i think the only reason it looks a little unfinished is the head of the dandelion, it needs a bit more colour, maybe some black and some white ink – because in the dandelion head, instead of shading inside of it, hes just left your skin as the colour, and that is not the colour of a dandelion, i reckon some white shading inside it =)

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Benjaminho;57463 wrote:
yeahh same i think the only reason it looks a little unfinished is the head of the dandelion, it needs a bit more colour, maybe some black and some white ink – because in the dandelion head, instead of shading inside of it, hes just left your skin as the colour, and that is not the colour of a dandelion, i reckon some white shading inside it =)

Quoted for truth.

Love. Peace. Meatallica.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.