Mads19
Participant
@mads19

Hi

I’m going to China, Beijing, next year and my plans are getting a tattoo there :p Do you know any great artists/studios there? It has to be professional and clean;)

Mads19
Participant
@mads19

Anyone who been in Beijing or what? ๐Ÿ˜›

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Dont do it, why on earth would you want to do it? maybe you havent heard all the horror stories from people getting tattoo’s in asia/3rd world countries

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Ben’s right. You got to be a fucking moron to get a tattoo in China, or basically anywhere in Asia that isn’t Japan. The only thing to recommend rd world countries is that they’re giant dollar stores….

But you know what they say. A good tattoo ain’t cheap.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have friends who are in China and they advsied strongly against getting a tattoo there in geenral they say that many of the studios are tourist traps with poor hygiene.

I will mail them and ask if they can think of any in Beijing but you want to see the autoclave and equip broken out in front of you regardless.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i also think its really not a great idea to get a tattoo done over there

Mads19
Participant
@mads19

Thank you for the answers ๐Ÿ˜€

I have heard about the Asien turist studios – I just thought that there might be some few professional studios in this huge city ๐Ÿ˜›

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Well in August they usually hold a tattoo convention I’m sure if your there around that time you might be able to find something.

Other wise i agree completely with everyone else I’ve heard way to many horror stories of artists not using gloves and costumers being tattooed with a machine that was already set up when they got their.

To be honest do you really need one done while your their?

Cheers
Marcus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.