MrcsBud2
Participant
@mrcsbud2

Im new here and im shure these questions have been asked but i would like to know this.

First off i will be getting my first tattoo around march of 2010 and idk if i want to get my main tat(i already have it in my head) or a small one first(eye of horus)

My main thing is streaching and thats what im scared of. I currently weigh 170 pounds but by next dec i plan on being close to 190(sports). First off i know a tattoo will strech as i grow but i would like to know if it will end up looking trashy in the end if on my upper arms?

Thank you

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

20 pounds isn’t anything.

During high school I would go from around 320-310lbs for football to 285 and under for wrestling season and the tattoo on my collar bones/chest never looked any different.

As for your arms, you’re fine. Unless you plan on adding 6-12 inches on the girth of your arms lol.

MrcsBud2
Participant
@mrcsbud2

Haha well i do plan on my arms getting bigger but not shure how much. I think ill be fine but i just didnt know

thanks for the info tho.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome…enjoy your time here!

cowakegirl
Participant
@cowakegirl

i have found that when i put on mass (muscle) my tats look better (i little tighter, a little bolder) but i havent experienced any stretching. i think that within reason there is elesticity in the skin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.