TATTOO AIR
Participant
@tattoo-air

As an airbrush artist and tattoo junkie, I am wondering if anyone else out there is into both–or has in the past both airbrushing and tattoo experience… Do you pull from the ‘airbrush/pinstripe’ culture for inspration or vice versa?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- Like I say to everyone who hasn’t properly introduced themselves to the forums: You really SHOULD introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”section of the forums; why, because it’s something nice we do here, and gives us a chance to get to know a little about someone.

2-I like the work of airburshing and pinstriping, but it isn’t my “thing”

-Bikerrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cool:

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf
BIKERinBLACK77;56086 wrote:
1- Like I say to everyone who hasn’t properly introduced themselves to the forums: You really SHOULD introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”section of the forums; why, because it’s something nice we do here, and gives us a chance to get to know a little about someone.

Bloody hell mate! Change the record will you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Hey tattooair,yup Iv’e had my hands in both mediums,and draw inspiration from both,as well as many other mediums:cool:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Dewolf;56088 wrote:
Bloody hell mate! Change the record will you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

he is quite right in bringing it to attention that people should introduce themself out of courtessy !!

as for airbrushing, yep i done it a long time ago (first picked up an airbrush back in 1982), still do it sometimes… in fact going to do some more on my studio wall pretty soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.