alow66
Participant
@alow66

Hi, everyone, I am new here, and have a stupid question. My footswitch broke, so no power going to my gun. Is there a way to make another one out of the one I have? I have tried repairing it, but to no avail.
so can I gut it and make like a flat footswitch using a couple of pieces of (?) and the parts that I currently have?
or does anyone know of a website that has instructions and products that you can find around the house?
thanks much, for ANY help.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I don’t think tattoo procedures/equipment/techniques are part of the allowed discussion here…
And it sounds to me like you’re working from the home anyway.
Amateur tattooing isn’t supported here.

alow66
Participant
@alow66

i only work on myself, never anyone else, i like tats so i give them only to me

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
alow66;58744 wrote:
hi, everyone, i am new here, and have a stupid question. My footswitch broke, so no power going to my gun. Is there a way to make another one out of the one i have? I have tried repairing it, but to no avail.
So can i gut it and make like a flat footswitch using a couple of pieces of (?) and the parts that i currently have?
Or does anyone know of a website that has instructions and products that you can find around the house?
Thanks much, for any help.

get an apprenticeshipppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
alow66;58744 wrote:
Hi, everyone, I am new here, and have a stupid question. My footswitch broke, so no power going to my gun. Is there a way to make another one out of the one I have? I have tried repairing it, but to no avail.
so can I gut it and make like a flat footswitch using a couple of pieces of (?) and the parts that I currently have?
or does anyone know of a website that has instructions and products that you can find around the house?
thanks much, for ANY help.

1. yes its a stupid question.
2. it aint a f***ing gun
3. go read the forum rules.

any more questions regarding equipment, techniques or anything that is related to unlicensed tattooing will lead to you being banned perminantly and that also goes to anybody giving reply advice to unlicensed discussions

NOW GO READ THE RULES !

outlaw

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘footswitch?’ is closed to new replies.