Lison
Participant
@lison

Well, just got back from talking to my tattoo artist (Billy Whitney) and now im scheduled for 12 sessions starting in may for every 2 weeks until im done!!!! Getting a japanese dragon 3/4 sleeve on my right arm and a japanese koi half sleeve (i want 3/4 but the military says no, i’ll just add on when i get out) on my left arm and both of them will go over to my chest down to the nipple.
Im crazy excited… just sayin.
Ohhh yeah, guess its time to start brain storming for my calf sleeves. ๐Ÿ˜€

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Wow, now that sounds awesome!
Good luck mate, don’t forget to post the pics!

Lison
Participant
@lison
-DMD-;54752 wrote:
Wow, now that sounds awesome!
Good luck mate, don’t forget to post the pics!

Dont worry, when the time comes, they’ll be here… plenty of pics to come eventually.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Lol, why are you waiting untill may?

Lison
Participant
@lison
BIKERinBLACK77;54756 wrote:
Lol, why are you waiting untill may?

A) He’s booked until at least March.
B) Moving into a new place with some friends for cheaper rent around then = I’ll have more money.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Looking forward to seeing some ink!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What made you want to go with a dual Japanese theme?

Lison
Participant
@lison

I was originally going to have just one piece with both koi and dragon and maybe some kanji, but the artist suggested otherwise with the 2 separate pieces so he can have more space to work with each one and showed me some of his separate dragon and koi work and knowing that eventually maybe i might have to think about considering doing a left sleeve i felt that this would be a great choice.
Plus, of all the tattoos ive looked at to get an idea of what i like i’ve always loved the Japanese style. Now only if i could think of 2 Japanese leg sleeves. ๐Ÿ˜€

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Ya I feel you. I like Japanese work, but just not sure if it’s for me yet. So I’m waiting.

Currently working on a left leg sleeve. Legs are alota fun to work on, but my knee was a bitch!!!

Lison
Participant
@lison

Yeah, pretty sure im going to stay below the knee. (I say that now, but once all other space is used, who knows. )

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

My first piece was on my shit. Second was the back of the calf and then I started working on my knee. Lol…. it sucks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BIKERinBLACK77;54768 wrote:
My first piece was on my shit.

Fraudian slip there, eh? :p

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds good . long wait ah :rolleyes:

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

dude what other tattoos do you have? ๐Ÿ˜› this sounds like a major project rigt here

Lison
Participant
@lison

I have a small cross that i sort of rushed into on my right arm, but the dragons going to cover it. I’ll probably do a cross or something else religious on my ribs to replace the one im covering once i come up with an idea, but im still brain storming that. I just wanted to do the double japanese sleeves so im sacrificing the old tattoo. You’ll eventually see it once i start posting pics cause it’ll obviously be visible in the first couple steps of the dragon.
Other than that, nothing. I’m pretty much doing the whole “Go big or go home” thing next year. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.