flybiker83
Participant
@flybiker83

Hey just wanted your input on my tattoo idea for my first tattoo. It will be centered in between my shoulder blades and was drawn up to portray my irish heritage.

1209092123.jpg

remember it is just a rough drawing. I will also have my last name bannered at the top in very fine writing.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

[1] I say this every time someone posts w/o properly introducing themselves to our forum…. you really SHOULD introuduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section of the forums. Why, because it’s just something nice we do here.

[2] Ya dude, good concept. Your artist will be able to really make it “pop”

[3] You seem like your pretty good at drawing.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I really love the concept art even in the rough art – you have a talent there and a pro artist will def make that a great tattoo.

Are you sure on placement? The back is a big area and you may want to do a backpiece in the future. That piece would make a storming chest piece over the heart.

Eitherway post up when you are done i am sure it will look great.

Take Care
matthew

Dmac
Participant
@dmac

I’m loving the cross. and i would have to agree with Sherav, the back is fairley large area. How big were you planning on getting this?

flybiker83
Participant
@flybiker83

I agree the chest would be cool too, but i’ve always seen this thing on my back not like mid back though i’m talking like high back between the shoulder blades the size would probably stay around a standard sheet of paper size.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I agree with the others, the back may not be the best place for it. Tattoos are addictive fuckers, and you may wish to go for a full back-piece one day and having this one there may disrupt the flow. I think it would look pretty cool on the inside of the wrist.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I’m really diggin that design. Great job. Just put it wherever you want. Even if you go back for a full back piece it can be incorporated

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Joker1;54884 wrote:
I agree with the others, the back may not be the best place for it. Tattoos are addictive fuckers, and you may wish to go for a full back-piece one day and having this one there may disrupt the flow. I think it would look pretty cool on the inside of the wrist.

Forearm?
I don’t know about that spot.

I’m deff. sayin chest of good ole’ fashion arm job. Lol.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

quite a neat design. i think chest would be the best placement for it

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

only thing that might be weird about it is that the irish flag is vertical stripes not horizontal, looks good though especially with the celtic cross too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.