Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Heyy, so the time is coming, and i have some money, so i was wondering a few things… MY CURRENT TATTOO is awesome, but it needs to be bigger, so i decided i want some of those THICK BLACK STRIPES THAT YOU SEE IN JAPANESE SLEEVE TATTOOS done either side of it, and above it, to thicken it out and make it look awesome, do these have a name?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Wind bars, but they’re gonna look out of place on a bio-mech piece. They’re really traditional for japanese pieces, and don’t really work well with much else.

EDIT: my mistake, I thought you had a bio piece haha. The wind bars will suit your tattoo fine, or you could go with smoke instead.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Post some pics when you get it done.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

wind bars thanks a lot, i searched all over to find that out XD leg ends, and will do biker

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

I know its a stupid question, as no prices are set in stone, but how much do you reckon it will be to add the wind bars to my current tattoo, to both sides and maybe above a bit, as i say i know no prices are set in stone but some of you are artists so.. what would you charge honestly. just curious

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

As a guestimate windbars is a couple of hours work at most if going big on them I would put aside around $150-$200 (prob see some change depends on artist and how much you tip but average of $80 p/h)

Take Care
Matthew

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like the idea of wind bars with your dragon. You might also incorporate some waves and cherry blossoms. But I’m biased LOL

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

thats cool, i was thinking about lotus/cherry incorperated in the bars, like this one… – http://www.bme.com/tattoo/A60124/high/bmepb212608.jpg so yeah, im uber looking forward to doing it, this has been bothering me its narrow looking on my arm, so this should make it awesome THANKS for you help guys

BCbud
Participant
@bcbud

thats already a very awesome tattoo, I am not a expert but I hope it isnt overkill.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

that was my fear, but im pretty confident, its just too small y’know

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.