brutius
Participant
@brutius

Hi,

I am fishing for ideas on a tattoo that would encompass all of my kids names (4). Wondering if anyone else has done anything like this, what sort of design they did etc.

My kids names are Nora, Carmella, Gina, and Jack. I was thinking of linking the names together somehow with a design around or intertwined. Each name has at least one a, so I could link them together in a crossword puzzle form, or figure out a way to put them together in a circle or some other shape

Anyway, I’m new here, this is my first post. Just trying to get some ideas if anyone has them.

Thanks.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the only time i have seen many names designed into one is in arabic

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Sounds interesting.

Where were you thinking of placing it?

brutius
Participant
@brutius

I was thinking of doing it on my upper back. I have a memorial tattoo to my grandmother on my upper right back, was thinking of adding this one on the left side.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I think think of any good artistic ways to incorporate all their names into some type of design… lol, I’m just NOT an artist!!!!

Why don’t you get like a picture of your favorite animal, and have you as the big animal with it’s small offspring around it/being held or whatever and have the kids name on the sides of each baby or something?
I don’t know, just a thought… I think I’ll leave this one for others who will be of more assistance. Lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.