Klijntjuh
Participant
@klijntjuh

Hi!
Help me out please.
I’m already 2 years tinking of how to do my sleeve!
I wanted it candy-themed, with the cupcakes, pink ‘shading’ ect.
But to fill up a full sleeve only with candy?
I don’t want this effect:
2559472637_dce19001c9.jpg

But more like this (but offcorce a whole sleeve) :
candy_sleeve.jpg
2459290163_0a25ebb44f.jpg

So it needs another theme, atleast a backgrond..
i’m just STUCK!!!
all the theme’s i come up with are not matching the candy..

Like Alice in Wonderland…

A friend helped my out by making a pinata (of a chihuahua) but i simply dont have anything with pinata’s.. and it has to be on my body offcorse..

I know its al personal tast etc.. but i’m hoping someone has a brilliant idea with match a candy sleeve! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

How about a blue sky themed background, won’t distract from the lollies and would look nice and bright. Add some clouds and bright yellow stars/sun.
If not that, then skulls and flames ๐Ÿ˜‰

Klijntjuh
Participant
@klijntjuh

if you read wel, you see i am looking for a second theme so it isn’t all candy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Klijntjuh
Participant
@klijntjuh

No you don’t hit the nail square on the head with that one…

This was another idea.. but really, really, really differend from the candy i wanted al this time..
765625943_5_5jQl.jpeg

rev_martin4
Participant
@rev_martin4

I like the blue sky idea because it already looks like the candy and stuff on your arm is falling. What if you had the sky transition into a horizon and a green field that the candy is falling to? I like the green background on the girl’s elbow in the picture you posted. With the green grass, landscape, and sky, you could add any number of other small themed items to the tattoo. There could be children gathering the candy on the field, birds flying in the sky, a chocolate river coming out of the horizon, or other things I can’t think of.

-Rev

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I just had an idea for you. And yes, I am being serious. If you want food down your arm, go for a “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs” theme. That was my favorite book as a child and is now my daughter’s favorite.

Klijntjuh
Participant
@klijntjuh
rev_martin4;54432 wrote:
I like the blue sky idea because it already looks like the candy and stuff on your arm is falling. What if you had the sky transition into a horizon and a green field that the candy is falling to? I like the green background on the girl’s elbow in the picture you posted. With the green grass, landscape, and sky, you could add any number of other small themed items to the tattoo. There could be children gathering the candy on the field, birds flying in the sky, a chocolate river coming out of the horizon, or other things I can’t think of.

-Rev

Thanks for the idea’s! ๐Ÿ˜€

rev_martin4
Participant
@rev_martin4
Klijntjuh;54438 wrote:
Thanks for the idea’s! ๐Ÿ˜€

OH! I almost forgot. Squirrels on the grass would be cooler than children. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Rev

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Love the candy theme and i think i would carry on with it ๐Ÿ™‚
i especially love the butterfly cup cake … so0o0o0o sweet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.