illume666
Participant
@illume666

Hey all,

haven’t been on here in a while as ive had nothing to report.
had my 21st last month so ive decided to get a small rib piece for it.
going in tomorrow at 12 so ill probably post some pics later on tomorrow night.

pretty un even about it lol. heard so many bad things but on the other hand ive heard a ton of “its not so bad, its just hype” so ill report back with my findings. in the end it will be worth it.

later

-Jesse

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I look forward to seeing it. What are you getting? And trust me, it’s not hype. The ribs are brutal. Good luck

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Tattoos suck, but they are all TOLERABLE.
If ribs were as bad as everyone made them out to be, no one would have any tattoos there.

Burner
Participant
@burner

I had another 2 hours work done on my ribs last Tuesday. Totals up to 5 hrs on my ribs, trust me it’s a sensitive area though! Chest, shoulder blades, spine, bicep were nothing compared to the ribs! Didn’t stop me afterwards booking another 3 hour session early Feb for the other side of my ribs!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I hear ya mate – out of everything I have had done my ribs (left side) was by far the worst

For some reason the right side wasn’t that bad – still bad mind you!

illume666
Participant
@illume666

wasnt as brutal as i expected. dont get me wrong it sucked alot of the time but im happy with how it went.
just before i started my artist goes “so worried about your ribs” i was like yeah but naaa how bad can it be. then i asked if he had them done he said “f*ck no!” good start lol!

ill put a picture in the inked skin section

-Jesse

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Lol, congrats for being tough!
I was pretty worried about getting my collar bones after reading all the hype on here
But then it wasn’t as bad as I thought… but they did hurt lol.

My worst had to be my shin for sure!!!!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

yeah I hear ya – I still say Rib Pain > shin pain for sure

Both my shins were done and they were not bad at all

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Aussie_Al;54417 wrote:
yeah I hear ya – I still say Rib Pain > shin pain for sure

Both my shins were done and they were not bad at all

Well whenever I get something on my chubby ribs, I’ll let you know how it feels VS my shin lol.

Dialback
Participant
@dialback

I have all areas done, ribs were fine , elbows were fine but oh my god my shins were on fire.lol. worse than the soles ov my feet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.