dine
Participant
@dine

Not a great picture, I’ll get one of my whole back so you can judge better, but this is my waist/lower back. It’s bigger than it looks, 12×10 inches, and a bit lower than I would have liked but my waist was too narrow for the wings to be put there. I really love this, I know it’s not everyones taste but it’s an amazing job by a fantastic guy. I want to get my upper back done with something that will tie in. I love colour. I don’t have much success getting things from my head to my mouth, I can see it, describing it is something else. I’m imagining a branch/ vine affair with black roses tipped with all the different colours and paw prints with a moon shining through. [See what I mean about articulating] I love my tattoo artist and between us we’ll get there but if anyone has anything to say I’d love to hear it.

IMG_0380.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well i love the tattoo and wouldnt add anything to it.
in stead i would work on a new idea for another tattoo 😀

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Wow. that is just stunning!!!! I LOVE the colours!!!
And it’s great when you have that chemistry with your artist, that they can transform your chaos of ideas and thoughts, into such amazing art!

And I’m not sure if you should add to it either – it looks great the way it is!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Pretty sick.
Deff. looking forward to seeing whatever you add on to it.

What’s the name of the shop you got it done at? Im interested in seeing more of that artists work.

dine
Participant
@dine

His name is Woyt and he’s in Wildcat Ink in Dublin.

I don’t actually mean to add on to this, but go with it, if you get me. I want to get my upper back/shoulders done and I don’t want them to be worlds apart.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

First, that is an amazing tattoo. Second, you should just let the same artist come up with some ideas for your upper back. Just be sure to show us the end product

Dialback
Participant
@dialback

Well i just wouldnt know what to say!!!! The tat is cool as. But to add too it?? Maybe some Dali or Hyronimus Bosch? Some of Chris Archilios work or Boris Velejio might fit in?? Personally i think you and your artist have created a one of and i would leave it be and start a new project in other areas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.