blitz
@

Let me start out by saying that I’m turning 18 in less than 5 months. My parents HATE tattoos, but it won’t be their decision any more. I have an appointment set up on my birthday to get a tattoo, but first i have to decide. I’ve looked at these pictures everyday for 4 months. I’m positive i want them. But I can’t decide which one to get first. Help!! These are the ones i want.

th_chinese-symbol-for-love.gif
This one on the back of my neck

th_IMG_0171.jpg
This one on one of my ankles, I want the red heart with the stars

th_Stars_by_SerjToli.jpg
Something like this behind my ear

th_tribal_heart_tattoo_by_myrddin89.jpg
This one Going up my side along my ribs

Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to get first?? Or any advice?? I definitely want all of these. and I have about 7 more i want to get but one of these four i want first… here’s the link to all the ones i’m going to get
http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu140/blitzinatortothehaha/Tattoos/

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

First, I would be nice if you introduced yourself to the forums before you just start shooting questions away. It’s just something we do here…

Second: Why do you want people on the internet deciding what goes on your body in a certain order???

BUT

Get which ever one will make you happiest.

If you want all of them, why not just get them all in one sitting???

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Just be careful with the tattoo bug – if you get all of them, you’ll probably wish you’d gone bigger if you get a taste for them.
And with the tattoo behind the ear, I still class it as a visible tattoo, so be careful getting that one.
Like Biker said, if you’re set on all of them, why not just get all of them at once?

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

What does the top one mean??

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

might be love , its one i have seen before.

im not a fan of any of them apart from the classic kanji .
but as this will be your 1st tattoo i would suggest you stay away from the back of your neck or behind your ear until you really think it through wether you want your tattoo to be visible all the time .
although its easier to hide it more if your a girl ( the tattoo choices suggest you are 😉 )

ArniVidar
@arnividar

For my money I say go big or go home.

Get the big heart and vines/thorns on your entire side, from behind your breast and down onto your hip. It’s not a particularly good design IMO but you say you want it so go ahead.

I’ll never understand this whole turning 18 and getting inked right away concept. Most all tattoos done at this age are regretted later in life.

Oh, and if it’s not a girl, his parents are REALLY gonna hate those tats 😀

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Butterfly_Kisses;54161 wrote:
might be love , its one i have seen before.

im not a fan of any of them apart from the classic kanji .
but as this will be your 1st tattoo i would suggest you stay away from the back of your neck or behind your ear until you really think it through wether you want your tattoo to be visible all the time .
although its easier to hide it more if your a girl ( the tattoo choices suggest you are 😉 )

You beat me to it

djr88
Participant
@djr88

I always say go big or dont go at all . I like the one with the stars on the vine but bigger and up ur side

Lison
Participant
@lison
BIKERinBLACK77;54122 wrote:
If you want all of them, why not just get them all in one sitting???

This.

10 chars.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

maybe the kanji but the other designs aren’t that great. save up your $ and get one or two big, well designed tattoos.

lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

I woulkd say it depends on a few conditions. Fitst off do you want to get just one? If that’s the case I would say get the heart on your ankle. I say this because two of the others are on your neck or head. You need to be really sure about the placement of those. The other one is rather large (or looks like it could be) and tatoos on the ribs/sides hurt more than other areas. Since you seem undecided I would say go with the safer one and get the heart. Or you could completely disregard my suggestion and get all of them. In the end its all up to you. Good luck.

Lukeshallperish

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.