ratgirl_fk
Participant
@ratgirl_fk

I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo of several small black hearts around both my eyes but I haven’t been able to sketch out a design that looks good. Does anyone else have a tattoo like this or similar to this or is anyone willing to help me get a design painted out? This would be my first tattoo, would getting it done around my eyes hurt more than usual?

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

to be honest i wouldnt say having your first tattoo on your face isnt really a good idea

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you will have problems finding and artist who will do it for you

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Butterfly_Kisses;54115 wrote:
you will have problems finding and artist who will do it for you

Good point…and probably finding a job too some people can be funny about employing people with facial tats. x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I agree with the others here.
Most artists have a ‘No face, no hands’ rule on tattooing, unless you’re well and truly covered.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

How old are you?
What profession are you involved in?
-Or, what profession do you wish to be involved in?

Facial tattoos are considered pretty extreme, even if you think they’re cute little hearts.
Maybe you should take some time to reconsider because I personally don’t think you took an entire look at the WHOLE picture.

ratgirl_fk
Participant
@ratgirl_fk

I’ve thought of the fact that alot of people don’t like hiring people with tattoos… especially visible ones… ummm…. I work at wal-mart and their policy is tattoos are fine as long as they aren’t offensive. I’m going for being a freelance author so no one can tell me what to look like once I launch off in that career. But I don’t know… I want a tattoo on my face because I like the idea of the tattoo being a really really significant part of my immediate appearance… that and I have always loved hearts so I thought hearts would be perfect…… I could wait, I suppose, to get my facial tattoo until after I am stable in my career… but I was hoping I wouldn’t have to. Oh, and to answer the other question, I am 20.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

The thing is what you want to be might not happen so it prob is best to wait until you have a stable career also id check what counts as an offensive tattoo as some of your customers might find facial tattoos offensive and complain. x

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
ratgirl_fk;54155 wrote:
I want a tattoo on my face because I like the idea of the tattoo being a really really significant part of my immediate appearance

There are lots of places where you could put a tattoo that will be very visible when you want them to be, but covered if needed. Like…forearm, wrist, chest, shoulder… any of these places would be a significant part of your immediate appearance if you choose it to be.

You’re only 20. You don’t have a career. You may have a plan, but things don’t always work out like we plan. Do you really want to limit yourself so much by getting a facial tattoo?
:confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Personally I think face tattoos of tiny things speckled about the face like black cum drops are ugly as sin and can totally destroy a woman’s appearance, but ignoring my personal views on the issue and only coming from one who has worked with customers for almost 20 years I would seriously SERIOUSLY recommend you do NOT get tattooed in the face.

Customers (on the whole, but not all of course) are idiots. You would find your first complaint pretty soon, and be out of a job not long after that. You can’t very well write when you can’t afford food to eat, and having a facial tattoo will cause you to starve. It’s a bleak and ugly truth, but the human race is pretty intolerant towards ‘differences’.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.