miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

ok so whats the most comfy position for you to tattoo or be tattooed…just a random thing i wonder…x

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

i cant really say cause ive never layed down or anything .. but i was sat back in a rolly computer chair thingy with my arm on the stand – was pretty comfy – i can imagine rib tatt positioning is the most uncomfy – on ur side

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i read the title of the topic and the first thing that came in my mind was doggy style…….. :p

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Outlaw;54019 wrote:
i read the title of the topic and the first thing that came in my mind was doggy style…….. :p

mr outlaw im shocked lol…that was not my intention…although it is rather comfy for us ladies too! :p

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

Well, I know how uncomfortable certain positions can be. When I was getting the inside of my upper arm done, I had to twist it around so it faced out, then my artist had to put his weight on it, THEN the tattoo machine got to work. After 5mins by whole arm went completely numb and my hand felt like it had been on ice for hours.

Then for another part I had to put my hand on my head and lean back, for some reason this put a lot of pressure on my neck. Can’t really comment on most comfortable position as the best I’ve had is just sitting down normally. I’d have to imaging lying face down would be the most comfortable though.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Outlaw;54019 wrote:

You’re not the only one ๐Ÿ˜‰

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

It depends on the situation, and placement of the piece.

All of my ink has been done sitting in a chair or kinda reclined sitting up on a bed that doubles as a chair.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i must have a filthy mind ๐Ÿ˜€

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

When i had mine done it was leant forward over a padded chair. It was quite comfy i suppose. I was more interested in talking to the little hottie that was getting tattooed near me.

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu

Had them lying down, standing, sat in chair, over chair one of the most uncomfortable was yesterdays – hanya mask on upper chest – the head / horn on bottom of neck – lying down neck twisted as far to right and upwards so the tattoo machine could clear……….hold said postion for half hour….:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
bighairedmike;54165 wrote:
When i had mine done it was leant forward over a padded chair. It was quite comfy i suppose. I was more interested in talking to the little hottie that was getting tattooed near me.

Man, some gorgeous women walk into tattoo shops!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Most comfortable was probably my arm, the artist’s got a chair like a dentist’s chair. It was in a semi reclined position, sat there for 4 1/2 hours, ended up with a mighty sore ass though.
That, or the back of my neck. It only took like 15, 20 minutes and I was just hunched over a chair.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

My artist has an old dentist’s chair as well ^^ I love that chair :p When I did the iniside of my lower arm I had my arm twisted pretty wierd, same thing with the inside of the elbow. Hurt mainly when I got a lot of pressure on the part that had just been tattooed ๐Ÿ˜›
I got to lay face down when I got my legs down. pretty comfy, except from the fact that every guy that walked in, including my artist, took pictures of my ass…. Great fun ๐Ÿ˜› So guys; We know you love us women in tattoo parlors, but think about us too!! ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m doing the inside of my arm, and most of my lower arm next week, I’m gonna command to lie down ๐Ÿ˜› I refuse having my arm twisted for six hours!! ๐Ÿ˜› I’d rather lie down on my back, and have my arm up ;p
Luckily, my artist also have a couple pillows lying around, so I can almost fall asleep ^^
(and yeah, I though of doggy style too… )

djr88
Participant
@djr88

I have had them every way and laying on my stomach was most comfortable my calf piece was the most uncomfortable .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.