dongrammar
@

I was born with a big birthmark that went from my left forearm to my chest. A while ago I started a half sleeve to cover it up. We decided to just cover the birthmark and not the skin around it. We didn’t finish it as I had to leave the country so the colouring is about half done and some of the black has gone a bit patchy.

The two things I want to do are: Finish some of the coloring that is already there and fill in the space that we didn’t tattoo.

Firstly the roses were supposed to have orange around the edges,. If I get this done will this orange appear lighter than the skin below? Would it look better than it is now?

Secondly I quite like the open roses but I don’t like the open leaves. I don’t want to use green so i’m wondering is there a way to shade them to look better?

Lastly as you can see in the pic I have about half of my tricep, shoulder and elbow free. I’d like something floral but I don’t know what colours would look good on my skin tone next to the red. I’m thinking something black and grey. No lower than what’s already there. Any ideas?

Thanks
IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0153.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Kinda off topic but….

I looooove those roses.
I’m a big fan of tattooed roses.
I have 2 on my left knee, and 4 on the back of my calf.

But what made you want a whole sleeve of just roses?
I understand you were trying to coverup a birthmark, but what made you want only roses?
Just curious.

dongrammar
@

Hey thanks! I don’t really know, i’ve just always had a thing for roses and thought they’d look the best on dark skin

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

love the tattoo , i think green with heavy black shading will look real nice

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Looks very good. Keep us posted ont he progress

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Oh that’s cool, I’m Puerto Rican so I have some pretty tan skinn. I haven’t had a problem with greens, reds, or even yellows.

I absolutely LOVE traditional roses!!!

Keep us posted!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.