Cole91
Participant
@cole91

Hey all, I just got my first tattoo and I already have a great idea for a second one that I would like to get done. I have one tattoo on my under forearm and I would like to continue to get tattoo’s up my right arm to build a sleeve. I am going for a science/philosophical themed sleeve.

For my next tattoo I want the quote “This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time” (Some may recognize it from the movie Fight Club) I want it on my upper forearm. My problem is that I’m not sure how to integrate it and what text/theme to use so that it will sort of match the rest of my sleeve as I get it done. In between each piece I sort of want a space themed background with a mix of dark blues/blacks and some bright stars and galaxies type things.

Here’s my current tattoo

getattachmentaspxza.jpg
By slammedtypes at 2009-12-01

Any input is appreciated,

Thanks All,
Cole.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Take it to your tattoo artist.
I think he’d have the best ideas for you.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Awesome movie there. Yeah, take it to your artist, there’s a fair bit of script to go with the tattoo there, and he/she would be able to incorporate it into a killer tattoo.
Maybe you could have the chemical symbols for soap or something thrown in there.

myfam
@

Hey all,
I just wanted to get all of your opinions on this new tattoo idea. It’s basically a human skeleton holding a heart in his hand. My first question is about placement. I want this to be a leg tattoo, but I was wondering if this would work as it is a pretty wide design and might not translate well to a leg. If so where else would be a good spot for this? Please keep in mind I’m a horrible artist haha.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
myfam;53941 wrote:
Hey all,
I just wanted to get all of your opinions on this new tattoo idea. It’s basically a human skeleton holding a heart in his hand. My first question is about placement. I want this to be a leg tattoo, but I was wondering if this would work as it is a pretty wide design and might not translate well to a leg. If so where else would be a good spot for this? Please keep in mind I’m a horrible artist haha.

For one, get your OWN THREAD. Don’t steal someone elses.

Two: You ALREADY posted this.

Three: Several people ALREADY replied to your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😡 😡 😡

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
BIKERinBLACK77;53942 wrote:
For one, get your OWN THREAD. Don’t steal someone elses.

Two: You ALREADY posted this.

Three: Several people ALREADY replied to your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😡 😡 😡

Wrong person, this MyFam idiot just copied someone elses thread then posted it here. I think it’s so more people see the link in his signature and click it.

Cole91
Participant
@cole91

I’m sort of starting to think now that I may want it wrapping around my wrist so that I can get the bottom of the sleeve started and begin to work my way up. What do you think? And yeah in a few weeks time i’m going to go to my artist and talk to him about it all.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Yeah I reckon go from wrist up, keeps the in-progress sleeve looking like a whole, not tattoos here and there.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Joker1;53954 wrote:
Wrong person, this MyFam idiot just copied someone elses thread then posted it here. I think it’s so more people see the link in his signature and click it.

Lol, ooh. Okay.
I just recgonized the info cause I replied to it.
People are lameeeee.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Why not have the quote running through the inside of glass tubes which enter into a beaker of chemicals.

It would fit into the science side of things quite nicely or you could have an hour glass dissolving with the words etched into the lower glass bulb.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
BIKERinBLACK77;53980 wrote:
Lol, ooh. Okay.
I just recgonized the info cause I replied to it.
People are lameeeee.

This D-bag is still hanging around

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.