MiniEllis
Participant
@miniellis

Hi everyone.

im now thinking more seriously about finishing my planning of this and finalizing my design. and i would like some advice and help.

I want to get this on my back on the right hand side of my spine just in line with my hip. – half on knickerline

12444_341867135313_669810313_978524.jpg

I feel this needs something else. kinda like a butterfly – if anyone has any other suggestions that will be great. as i think it may just blur when tattooed

The whole i idea of this is for my kitty (Timothy) who sadly died at the age of 13 last month and i feel a bit lost without him as he was always their when i was growing up. i didnt want the front view of him as his face wouldnt come out how i remember him and this was the usual view i would get of him sitting outside on the decking or in the kitchen waiting for his dinner 😀

Im not sure about leaving it just outlined or colored in ?
and what do people think about having Timothy in script with 1996 – 2009 underneath or to leave it without which might be more personal – in a way?

Suggestions welcome or if anyone would like to draw this for me as i have just taken it off clipart and dont really like the shape of the cats head/body. That would be fab if you can
Thank you

Hannah xx

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Sorry for your loss 🙁 Pets are just as important than actually family members in my oppinion.

What color was your cat? If he was a certain color, you could take a picture to the artist and consult wiht him. A lot of memorial tattoos generally are black and grey, but it’s your own tattoo so you can customize it to anything you want.

MiniEllis
Participant
@miniellis

Its ok – we will all get their one day.

well its hard colour wise as he was a bit of a mix
DSC00503.jpg
DSC00555.jpg

not brill of his back but you can get the general idea that hes a brown/black/white but i will hunt around for a piccy of his back!

A friend suggested having a cat looking like its walking along my trouserline pawing a butterfly which is a nice idea.

i think i need to draw up a few that have been suggested in colour and see which one i like the best.

xx

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Hmm… yeha it’s a different colored cat; but that’s what makes it original!
Take the pics and your ideas to your artist and see what her has to say.

I’d deff. reccommend a black and grey piece.

MiniEllis
Participant
@miniellis

Ok i will go and ask but if she draws something up i wont beable to get a copy of it, as im not yet old enough to get it done as i want to make sure it is just how i want before i have it done so i dont regret it
xx

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sorry for your lost
love the design

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.