picklo
Participant
@picklo

hey all, im new to the forum. i had a st georges cross with the 3 lions on my thigh done a long time ago. its currently in the process of being covered up and just wondered if anyone had any inspirational ideas as to what i can do with the outline of the flag. the pic of it is in my album or on my profile pic. should i stay celtic or could i move away into something else, i can go as big as it needs to be just wanna get it all covered up. The cross is still work in progress, im going for colour next week and need some ideas for the backgound. i thought of celtic knots in a rectangle but not sure. like i say it can be anything as long as it looks good. thanks in advance guys

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Personally, I would stick with the celtic theme. Why not get the traditional circle of knotwork behind the cross? It would easily cover that flag outline, and it would be a natural extension of the cross. You could also go with some roses or ivy behind the cross. Or even just color the outline in with the Irish flag.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Do you have any “before” and “after” pictures? J/w, I’m curious to see.

picklo
Participant
@picklo

cheers for the reply, ill have a look round and see if i can find a pic prior to havin the cross started. i was thinkin of going the circle but there would still be a few areas that wont get covered, could always put vines or ivy as u said to cover up remaining bit n possibly use a lot more shading?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Oh okay.

Looking forward to seeing the finish product.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

You could always just make the circle REALLY BIG!! lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.