tmwhtkr
Participant
@tmwhtkr

Hey all,
I just wanted to get all of your opinions on this new tattoo idea. It’s basically a human skeleton holding a heart in his hand. My first question is about placement. I want this to be a leg tattoo, but I was wondering if this would work as it is a pretty wide design and might not translate well to a leg. If so where else would be a good spot for this? Please keep in mind I’m a horrible artist haha.

skeleton.png

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

This could be done on the front of your shin, but it would have to wrap around a little.
I think this would translate very well into a nice leg piece.

JediMaster012
Participant
@jedimaster012

You could also show the full skeleton and have it holding the heart closer to (or even in front of) himself. That would keep the concept but make it narrower.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I would have to say upper thigh for that design.

tmwhtkr
Participant
@tmwhtkr

Well I feel quite stupid. How did I not think of having the heart be held in front of the skeleton. That could work. Thanks all for the comments :).

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

how about on your chest XD thatd be cool – hearts and legs dont rly go together, or thats my opinion anyways

steelergirl07
Participant
@steelergirl07

I think that would look nice on your rib cage.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

For a really detailed piece I would say go quite large and use the thigh area (one part) front/side/back depends on what space you have or you can fit a med size onto your shin no problem.

Depends on personal taste as to how complex you want it.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.