raphy
Participant
@raphy

i got a tattoo on my wrist over the summer, i dont know if im not picky or what but the person who inked me did this, and the design is off, i’ll show picture, see what you guys think, or maybe im to picky?

thanks!

3-1.jpg
2-3.jpg

wak
Participant
@wak

Sorry, what is it that you are asking?

Did the artist design the tattoo or did he/she just ink a design that you already had?

The tattoo isn’t symmetric… but I didn’t see the original art, perhaps it is true to the design.

This is why people go to professionals.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I’m assuming the bottom image is yours?

The arrow images, or whatever they’re supposed to be appear to be slightly thicker than the ones from the first picture.

raphy
Participant
@raphy

both pics are mine, and the original image i picked out from his wall is alot more better looking then the one he did on me, some are thicker than others, some are longer than others, so i dont know, this guy has a shop and has done it for more than 25 years…what do you guys think?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If I am honest it would benefit from a re-work to straighten the sizes and thickness of the arrows and to also sharpen the edges.

That said it is no where near the worst ink I have ever seen. It just needs a bit more tlc.

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

I agree with sherav…. it just needs a little tweek to make it right

raphy
Participant
@raphy

i was leaning towards, if possible some kind of cover up. i know its a small design and may have been kinda hard to get it perfect. any of you folks have an idea of a cover up? 🙂 thanks!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

That’s an easy-fix tattoo. Looks like it, at least. Some of the lines may be tough, consider how un-symmetrical is it and the size. But a good tattoo artist could most definatly fix that up for you.
Shit like that doesn’t happen if they blueprint right…… Anyho.

If you need a cover-up; I suggest you look at the tread in the Inked Skin section, where some guy(can’t remember his nick…) just got two aaaaawsome coverups done. One which kiiinda resembles yours, with size, strenght of the ink, placing etc.
Shouldn’t be too hard for a great artist.

raphy
Participant
@raphy

can you give me a link to the guy your talking about? i cant find it:confused:

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I think he may be talking about the member ‘CruisingComet’, give him a look

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I cant really see much of a problem with it to be honest, after all no one is going to know what the orginal design was but maybe get it re worked a little before going down the cover up route…x

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Joker1; Yeah, that’s the one. But this is no “he”, I’m a woman :p

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
poxphobia;53428 wrote:
Joker1; Yeah, that’s the one. But this is no “he”, I’m a woman :p

And a beautiful one at that. My mistake 😮

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

So have you came to a conclusion?

raphy
Participant
@raphy

im still trying to find that thread you guys are talking about:rolleyes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.