nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

not sure if its new school or what, but does anyone have any photos or anything? i want something like this: l_f067662369264251a3dfd7d09b7d0d5f.jpg
not too big on the traditional look since i think too many people have it and this is a unique twist to it.

im planning to get it done on my left leg. not sure if i will be sleeving it or not, but it will be in black and gray. thanks for the help!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Looks great!

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

i love it! im just looking for some more inspiration of it, which is causing me trouble.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

hey found one thats are kind of similar hope it helps:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LE_kS8-BW3c/Socu3Bt6b4I/AAAAAAAAAUc/SqCIZwe-UgU/s400/Koi_Tattoo_Design.jpg

Oh and I searched for new school koi tattoo online to find it ๐Ÿ˜€

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

thanks! i found that one also, but that was the only other similar one to it that i found ๐Ÿ™

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

suppose that would be classed as new school .

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

opinions on what can go on the inside of my leg are welcome too. i would like a main piece on the inside of my leg like the koi but not sure what i would like. i plan on sleeving up my left leg with these and a background in black and grey. i would like to have negative wind bars?( is that what its called?) it can be seen in the image. as well as other oriental themed items but in a new school style. not sure if that makes sense though ahah. but if i can’t get all of these into a newschool style, i will just get the koi on the inside of my other leg which already has a phoenix and samurai on the outside.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
nikdeezy;53056 wrote:
thanks! i found that one also, but that was the only other similar one to it that i found ๐Ÿ™

Same here is a really hard thing to find pics of for some reason. although they might be enough for your artist to base your tat on. x

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy
miss_ivy;53123 wrote:
Same here is a really hard thing to find pics of for some reason. although they might be enough for your artist to base your tat on. x

yeah, the first pic is a work of the artist im most likely going to for it if i actually decide to get this done.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

that makes sense hun, then that way you do decide to go for it you know youll be going to someone who has done it before and can make it look good ๐Ÿ˜€

Have you asked them if theyve got any pics or designs in the shop??x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.