skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

ok so im plannin on getting a tattoo on my chest i would like it to say

Fear No Man
Die With Honor
R.I.P

but i am open to other decisions that people have. i would also like some type of design or image going on in the picture so can somebody please suggest something to me. thankyou everybody for all of the help 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

In all respect, I’m not sure how much help you’re going to get with 1993 in your username, suggesting you’re 16 years of age.
Most decent tattooists won’t tattoo a minor (anyone under 18 years of age).
If you really are 16 years of age, I’d suggest you wait until you’re at least 18. If I got what I wanted when I was 16, I’d probably be investing in some cover-ups now, and I’m only 20.
I bring this up because your body is still likely to be growing, and your tastes might likely change by the time you’re legal.
No offence intended, I hope you understand.

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

i am 16.. yeah i get what ur saying i got tattoos already from tattoo artists u just have to have a adult or legal guardian present. and this is what i really want i put alot of thaught into it. and i would just like some more help getting like some type of design incorporated into it.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well, i would not get a tattoo on your chest until you are at least 20 :rolleyes:

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

It might be worth thinking what sort of image you want, it might help people suggest more suitible things for you.x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I am going to give you my serious attention on this.
Getting that tattoo on your chest is just going to bring down a world of grief on your head.

Every wannabe hard nut, gangster, pissed off bank clerk and their dog are going to put those words to the test.

It basically says ‘Oi fugly twat I ain’t scared of you and even if you do kill me you are still a pussy!’.

Basically I know this to be true as I used to go drinking with a mate who had on his arms ‘Trust No Bitch’ and the classic bar brawl starter ‘Pussies Drink Last’. He fully admitted he did it just to piss ppl off.

To say that we ended up brawling everytime we went out was a standard part of the night. I eventually convinced him to get them covered at 30 – because frankly we were getting too unfit for that sort of hassle.

There is so much better ink to be had than the usual macho shite.
Women are impressed by decent and artful ink not that sort of thing.

Take care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Good point Matt….art is hot on a body..ghetto chat is just well ghetto x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Thank you Matthew. you saved me a lot of typing

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

from a girl’s perspective no decent girl wants to be seen with a dude who has these kinds of sayings on his chest. also, what you think is cool at 16 will completely change when you are 30 so be very choosey in what you get.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Rockysmom;53562 wrote:
from a girl’s perspective no decent girl wants to be seen with a dude who has these kinds of sayings on his chest. also, what you think is cool at 16 will completely change when you are 30 so be very choosey in what you get.

Totally agree there! x

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

no offence at all meant – but… iim not going to help you due to the fact you cant string a sentance together let alone know for sure what you want at 16 sorry bro – and about the legal guardian thing, like we said ‘good’ tattooists wont do it even with a legal guardian. I’d honestly wait till your 18 – it doesnt sound like a lot of difference but when i was 16 i wanted words and stupid phrases, im 18 and ive just had a nice tattoo done – and the thought of getting the shite that i wanted at 16 makes me cringe :p

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

and unless theres a specific reason and meaning behind the three phrases that mean something to you – they dont really go together :p

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.