doti
Participant
@doti

Hi guys,
looking for someone to do a cover up.Big job as it’s a sort of massive tribal design I have on my back.Wanna go for colours,maybe oriental and floral design.Would be great if u could recommend teh best studios in Europe.Ready to fly over.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Don’t know a great deal TBH – but I do know that tribal stuff is the hardest to cover up and in a lot of cases near on impossible to cover unless you get it lasered first, guess you need to post up some pics to get some better feedback 😎

doti
Participant
@doti

Put the photos of the terrible tattos I have in my profile so please have a look and give an advice!!The thing at the bottom was meant to be Kundalini-snake eating its own tail-but looks just like a circle…

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

I seem to remember seeing some awesome cover up tattoo pictures from Bizarre Ink, Edinburgh, but no I cannot find their website, only twitter, myspace and various other places.

I actually like your backpiece design, especially the top bit of the large one. But am afraid to say that I understand why you’d want to cover up the snake…

MMilani
Participant
@mmilani

When you said tribal I thought you were talking big and bold. Good thing its not a great artist will be able to cover that up with floral.

I believe that cover ups are not something to get advice from anyone that isn’t a tattoo artist, so head down to the best artist in the surrounding area and see what they have to say.

Take care
Marcus

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I think that tribal thingy looks pretty sweet if you ask me, the only thing you should do is cover up the snake.

doti
Participant
@doti

Thanks guys.If u have any ideas what I could do with it,any designs,drawings,photos-please put it here.

doti
Participant
@doti

No ideas??:(I’d really appreciate some advices.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Doti

Well looking at the backpiece you have 3 options

1. A full cover up which would require something big I would lean towards floral and japanese myself or you could go for the fantasy style or mythical animal all of which would work.

2. A partial cover up of the snake part at the bottom – which to be honest is a let down in comparison to your upper piece but easily corrected. This could be covered by pretty much anything from roses or other floral to another tribal piece or even old school hearts as examples.

3. A rework of the orig pieces. I think with a good artist the top part could def be reworked to the full potential and will look great once done. You could even weave in some wind, water, and petals.

The snake is slightly harder but not impossible to rework or you could rework the top and get the bottom covered.

As for europe it is a big place and I know of several studios who do great cover up work but would need to know an area preference and how much time and money you want to spend on it.

Take Care
Matthew

doti
Participant
@doti

Thank you,Matthew. I’d love to go for japaneese style design. Thinking of covering the snake with some lotus flower from which the big floral design would be going up.That’s just an idea. I can fly anywhere really.I’d rather pay more and get it done properly.Going to UK,Spain or Amsterdam would be the easiest but really can fly anywhere.I’ve contacted a well known studio in UK and they told me to get a laser treatment first.But don’t think it’s necessary.And they actually do have a guy doing it in their studio so maybe they just wanted to get more money of me.Who’s the person to ask to it??

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i vote japanese cover up too 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.