sisk0
@

Hello everybody…First..I’m sorry for my bad english. I’m from Bulgaria and i want to make my first tattoo.Am.. before 2 months i broke up my hand…very very bad and this is truly bad moment in my life … so I’m 20 years old and i want to make tattoo on my hand and maybe some angel or something which “protect” my hand…any suggestions?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

Just so we are sure you want a hand tattoo pereferably with an angel and the word protect beneath it?
I would consider carefully about your employment before getting hand ink as it can block a lot of careers.

That said check this link out for angel tattoos that might inspire.

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/Angel/index.php

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Like Matt said tattoos on your hand can cause employment issues so might be worth considering having it on your wrist or lower arm instead…You could have a floaty angel to protect your hand or maybe search online for symbols of good health to act as protection. x

vala
Participant
@vala

a hand holding an angel?
or an angel looking down over a hand?

personally I like the idea of the first one, although it may come across as crushing the hand. the second idea just reminds me of the praying hands with rosemary beads images. although minus the praying and rosemary something could be thought up im sure.

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

Hand might possibly mean arm? The English vocabulary often seems very confusing for foreigners, as we often just use one word for body parts that English speaking people will use several for… sometimes I still call arm “hand” and thigh “foot”.

Anyway… whether it’s hand or arm it all depends on what you like… here’s a few examples:
Simple
Oldfashioned beauty
Dark
Pinup

EDIT: Love this one, less detailed, smaller version?
Awesome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.