miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hi everyone, well I had a tattoo done on the back of my neck recently only trouble is now I want to cover it up with something else but Ive got no ideas. Its just writing in a circle at the moment but I need to writing to be totally unreadable after a cover up…its above my back piece so Im pretty limited about going down or up as it starts at my hairline…any ideas???? Thanks miss_ivy

Aero_Dave
Participant
@aero_dave

Wow, that’s a tough-one! My only guess would be a sun in yellow & orange (would look nice with your back peice) and have the outisde of the sun done in black shading.
Good luck.

Dave…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wow… that’s not an easy one at all. I guess Dave is spot on.. a sun, or some sort of star or a rune if you’re into that sort of stuff, would be your best bet. It’ll always be very loud though. Maybe Laser is your salvation :S

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

might be possible to have it covered with a celtic knot . or colour over the letters and make it into a peace symbol 😀

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Thanks guys have posted a pic incase thats any help…Im just wondering would the cover up tattoo have to be black??x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Lasering might be the way to go, unless it’s going to affect your phoenix. I don’t think it has to be black, but it might have to be a darker shade of colour, not sure if a brighter colour is going to completely cover it.
What’s the story behind the tattoo?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You could as suggested have the tattoo redone in the form of a lattice or celtic knotwork which with a bit of thickening will prob work well.

Alternatively you could go for some heavy floral pieces such as roses, tulips or other that form a circle with the thorn stems and petals.

Tribal and Celtic runes would also work.

Biomech or steampunk would also cover it up but that is not particularly feminine.

My personal feeling would be an aztec or mayan type of sun would cover it well.

Good luck
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Thanks everyone.

Theres a website where you can basically earn money towards a free boob job (myfreeimplants) I needed to raise $6000 and got paid $1500 to have the tattoo done. Im only wanting to get it covered up because of my family and stuff I dont really mind it. x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

So you got free boobs sticking out of your top but are worried your family has problems with the tattoo?

And no, this is a genuine question, not indeded as sarcasm or a joke or in any way a negative remark towards free boobs.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I havent had them done yet and the surgery is more for reconstructive than cosmetic purposes so its kinda a long story, they just dont feel its appropriate thats all x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Understood, thanks.
Don’t want to pry into personal things. Just wasn’t sure I understood correctly.

A friend of mine has some serious breast issues and I think she would probably kill for a free salvation to the problem. She might just be interested in checking out that site.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

No worries I know it kinda seems like double standars, its pretty annoying but I dont want to upset them.

Yeah definalty get her to check it out, if you want to know anymore about it or anything just msg me x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.