miriamw
@

hiya.
I recently just got my first tattoo of a power button, and i really love the idea and the design of it, though the tattoo artist screwed it up. not really badly, but bad enough for me to not want people to see it. 🙁

It’s meant to be a circular button (with shading around to it to make it look 3D) but it looks like someone has just drawn it on badly with texta. It’s all wonky and there is no shading or highlighting to give it that 3D look.

I went to another place to see what their opinion was on getting it fixed and they suggested putting white ink over the black around the edge to make it look 3D. though i was under the impression that nothing could go over black ink. :confused:

i get the feeling that i’m just being told what i want to hear. Is this whole white over black possible?

thanks a bunch

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

we would need to have a look at your tattoo to really be able to help !

Wicked Ink
Participant
@wicked-ink

White over black isnt possible, but i guess it would depend on how poorly the first attoo was done, and how much of the ink is still there. Like Butterfly said, we would really need to see it to tell you for sure!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.