pablo the sic kpuppy
Participant
@pablo-the-sic-kpuppy

hi one and all hope someone out there can help me……am looking for my old artist, jacquline bailey who used to work at celtic art at chesterfield…..lost touch with her due to work and other commitments and am now back here……she’s half way through my back piece and i really would like her to finish it off for me rather than go to another artist. any help in this matter from you all would be greatly appreciated

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

did you ask them at chesterfield where she has moved onto ?
or tried searching her name in google , if she has a my space or facebook it could show up .

I havent heard of her name being mentioned locally so she could have moved on to derby way !

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Not 100% but one of my friends was done by a Jackie Bailey at The Ink Master studio in Sheffield not that long ago.

Could be a couple of years or less – he has that much ink he forgets 😮

Anyhow here is their number 01142 489966

http://www.theinkmaster.co.uk/InkMaster/contact.html

Give em a ring they might know her whereabouts.

Take Care
Matthew

pablo the sic kpuppy
Participant
@pablo-the-sic-kpuppy

thanks for that,…..phoned ink master and they said she had moved to hartlepool/cleveland area…..anyone in that area know where she might be working ???.. tried facebook and google before here,…..found one picture via 123 people but that was it as far as the ‘tinterweb went……tried chesterfield first and they weren’t very helpful hence the reason i am on here….any more help with this would be greatly appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.