kitty*
@

Ive been wanting a tattoo for the longest time. and i have fallen in love with this celtic moon design

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/kittycatpaws/tyuy.jpg

I have already decided on the placement (which will be on my ribcage)

I just need help with figuring out how to incorporate my quote into the design, the quote i have chosen is
“pour la premiere fois, malgre moi, entre la chair et l’os, s’installe la colere”

Now my problem is that since i am not that wide i can’t add any text to the side of the design (otherwise it wont be visible from the side) and i feel like adding it underneath isnt “special” enough and just looks plain

So maybe you guys will be able to come up with some creative way to incorporate the text into the design

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Injun
Participant
@injun

Well, it is usually not polite to just join, and ask for help on your first post. Usually most people start with an introduction before asking for something. But my suggestion would to to have your quote encircle the moon design. Also, you will want to pic a font that will work with it. That is a rather large amount of wording to go in there though.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

another person to jump straight in with wanting something before an introduction………

go see your artist ๐Ÿ˜ก

kitty*
@

Sorry ๐Ÿ™ i didnt know you guys expected an introduction. I always feel so stupid doing it that i’ve stop doing it all together.

Edit: ive posted a thread in the introduction area

Chronic
Participant
@chronic

id just loop that writing underneath it…

you going with those colours aswell?

if i was you id go for deep purple

man or woman deep purple will always look sexier & a lighter purple could come off cartoony which isn’t what i think your going for….

have fun getting tattooed on your ribcage, i got my first one done there ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.