yerino
Participant
@yerino

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you guys have some ideas for unique and funny tattoos. I’m sure you artists must do loads of “clever” short but sweet designs.

Here are some examples I can think off.

– A camel on the big toe (Cameltoe)
– 2 bees of the knees (Beesknees)
– Stickman with lawnmower near any hair (Looks like he’s cutting it)
– A name with a barcode just above.
– Moustatche on finger

Etcetc…

Any ideas would be greatly apprectiated 🙂

Ta
Liam

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i was going to do a chicken on the lower part of my leg with a rope around its neck …
that way i could say my cock hangs below my knee :p

ps…. i did this one a little while ago 🙂

paradise.jpg

yerino
Participant
@yerino

Haha, very clever..

I seen a tattoo that someone had done. It said MADE IN CHINA on the sole of their foot..

I’m guessing that might of hurt??

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

all the ones on your list have been done many times :rolleyes:

my personal favorite is the boot print across someone’s arse

ItsJaren
Participant
@itsjaren

Some of mine.

IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0078-1.jpg

Sorry for the sizing. I’m working on it!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have threatened to get the following but my wife threatened divorce:

On my left arse cheek ‘Your Name’

On My right arse cheek ‘Trust’ (So you can trust my arse)

My collar bones ‘Life is a gamble – so cheat’

I was going to get Wide Load just above the crack but my backpiece covers that area now.

I also fancied getting a tattoo that reads ‘Nosey bastard arn’t you’

Take Care
Matthew

musink
Participant
@musink

I saw a “Kenji” tattoo that someone got off a menu at a chinese resturant, it translated to “vegitarian spring -roll”

The Toe Cutter
Participant
@the-toe-cutter

how about “moose” on one of the knuckles…

pablo the sic kpuppy
Participant
@pablo-the-sic-kpuppy

have seen one of beavis and butt head playing crazy golf into someones belly button before….. the funniest one i’ve heard of was a guy who hwad the guiness harp tattooed on his chest but had the strings put in horizontally rather than vertically…….he had a cover up done none the less suprisingly:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

A guy in our capital city went to a shop to get some kanji done (strength, courage, family – you know the deal) and the artist wrote ‘at the end of the day, this is still an ugly boy’ in kanji instead. The kid didn’t realise until some asian women at the supermarket started laughing at it. He went back to talk to the owner/artist of the shop, only to find out they’d moved on elsewhere

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

My first tattoo.

My father has a friend who has a suicide note tattooed on his back. The story goes that Bacon, while down at Mardi Gras, went to get a tattoo of an eagle on his shoulder. He got something else. It’s text on a scroll that says something like “Dear world, I’ve had enough of life, and once this big, hairy, smelly biker sees what I’ve tattooed on him, he’s going to kill me”. Frankly, I don’t believe a word of it, because I’ve heard the story before from other bikers, but it’s still a pretty funny tattoo.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
KnightHawk;51654 wrote:
My father has a friend who has a suicide note tattooed on his back. ….I don’t believe a word of it

I think that joke comes from this picture, which I’ve seen floating around the internet from time to time for the better part of a decade. 🙂

bastardm.jpg

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I knew he was full of shit! *saves pic for evidence*

Love. Peace. Metallica.

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

I did a tatt on a guy that was on the inside of his elbow. He wanted a Vagina there. Said that way he could have Pu$$y any time he wanted it???

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
yerino;50694 wrote:
Haha, very clever..

I seen a tattoo that someone had done. It said MADE IN CHINA on the sole of their foot..

I’m guessing that might of hurt??

I wanted one on the sole of my foot that said “ANDY” as a nod to my childhood life and loving the film Toy Story. One of my best mates is called Andy though and he told me if I got it done he’d not be able to look me in the eye properly. That and the pain of something on the sole of your foot seems a bit unbearable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.