xedgex21
Participant
@xedgex21

So I got tattooed a few weeks ago from a friend who’s doing an apprenticeship at a shop. It came out alright except for one part the owner of the shop did, who sucks at tattooing. What do you think of this, is there any way I could have my usual tattooist fix it? this is after about a 3 weeks or so.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hmm, you’ve had a blow-out. I’d suggest going back to your original artist, and getting the outside line thickened. It’ll straighten out the little wobbles in the line and cover up part of the blow-out.

S.Neill
Participant
@s-neill

Yes it can be fixed. No Problem. Let it heal another two to three weeks then go to an artist and get it fixed.

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

A good way to get rid of that thickened skin is to give it a nice little rub a few times every day. I don’t know what the name of that (overhealed) skin is, but the way it behaves, all you need to do is rub it with a little slight pressure a few times a day for a minute or so with a little lotion and it’ll do alot to help speed up the healing. You’ll need a touch-up (after a few weeks) because some of the ink is definately gonna fall out, and I would go ahead and ask him to touch up the edges of the tail at the same time. Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.