CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Had these tattoo’s done when I was just fifteen, just for a laugh of course… but as I’m now thinking of having a lot of my tattoo’s covered, I’m wondering if I can do anything with these?

I know they are done badly, but was wondering if they could be reworked to something like the ones in the second picture?

10xd0ug.jpg

6yks9i.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I think you’d be able to cover them with that design, but good luck showing it to your artist!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Joker1;50046 wrote:
I think you’d be able to cover them with that design, but good luck showing it to your artist!

Yeah.. somehow I don’t think he’s the kinda guy I’d like to show my ass too TBH ๐Ÿ˜€ but they must be used to these sort of requests mustn’t they? It was ok the last time I was fairly good mates with the tattooist and we just laughed about it!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

I want to slap it !!

was eyes on your arse in fashion once upon a time because i actually know a tattoo artist that has one on his arse , he said it hurt so much that he never got the second one .

the only problem i see with having the eyes re worked is the original ones are cross eyed :confused: lol
If think i would have some roses done ๐Ÿ˜€ then you can say your s**t smells like roses !!

I think most artists are used to seeing and tattooing peoples back sides . ( most would favor a womans tho )
people with body suits have theirs done .

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;50049 wrote:
I want to slap it !!

Ouchhhh! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah it was just a prank… I was well known for mooning back then so it just made it a little funnier, well that was the idea :rolleyes: Those cheeks were often seen pushed up against car windows / hanging out of car windows and the like! As you quite rightly say the eyes are crossed eyed, I may well have gone along with that I cant remember.

It did hurt like hell, but Ive heard others say bum cheeks don’t hurt? I was glad when it was finished, although the laughs while it was being done helped!

With regards the roses idea.. are you saying my Sh** stinks? How verrry dare you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You can have them covered but would mean the eyes would have to be much bigger and a solid use of colour.

You can always get a hankerchief across with a humourous msg and the eyes above.

Made me chuckle anyhow.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL i have been laughing all morning with the thought of your arse being pressed against a car window ๐Ÿ˜€

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;50064 wrote:
LOL i have been laughing all morning with the thought of your arse being pressed against a car window ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL yeah I know what you mean.. I think back to those days of my youth and laugh at the stupid things I did, but then I also cringe with embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve just realised in the photo, in the left bottom corner my dog is looking at me as if to say “WTF are you doing?!”

I didn’t even notice that she was included in it when I posted the pic, it was early though and I was only just awake, well that’s my excuse ๐Ÿ˜‰

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Just curious…

was my first photo pulled by the moderators here, or my by image hosting site?

Just logged in and it’s gone! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Surely, It wasn’t that bad was it?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL i still see it and still want to give it a right slap ๐Ÿ˜€

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

You still see it? Really? How comes I cant?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

yep 100% still see it and it cracks ๐Ÿ˜‰ me up ROTFL

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I can’t see it anymore either, it says ‘tinypic’ have moved it

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Why the heck would they remove that? :rolleyes:

Oh well it made butterfly laugh so it was worth the crack – no pun intended of course! ๐Ÿ˜€

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hahaha you like being the butt of jokes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.