KSH
Participant
@ksh

just a question. does fresh tattoo look darker than one that is healed up? because i think my tattoo faded quite alot. ):

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you have to remember that when your tattoo is fresh its an open wound , and when its all healed you are seeing it through layers of skin ! :rolleyes:

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

so the answer is yep. at least to the human eye. the ink will fade over time but not immediately – unless it is improperly cared for or something of that sort

KSH
Participant
@ksh

haha. thanks for the answers! i think i kinda ruin my tattoo a little by going back to training too soon.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

post a clear close up picture for us to see, that way we can be more accurate as to if it has faded badly 😉

S.Neill
Participant
@s-neill
Outlaw;49953 wrote:
post a clear close up picture for us to see, that way we can be more accurate as to if it has faded badly 😉

Yup.

What HE said!:D

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

Never can tell what happened ,could be you or your artists fault.Hard to tell without a picture or something to see.Some people have tough canvas and some artists dont have the skill to apply a tattoo well so its up in the air with out seeing all the evidence from all sources down to what you used to care for it .

KSH
Participant
@ksh

hmmm i only have a camera phone with me right now. hmmm. maybe gonna get my sister’s digital camera tommorow.

Arcangle
Participant
@arcangle

It could be the ink,could be your aftercare who knows. As said above post a picture and let the Pros take a look.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.