axis68
    Participant
    @axis68

Hi All,

I read somewhere that being tattooed releases negative energy from the body and gives a sense of well being …. is this BS in your experience or true?

Tanx

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Being tattooed releases endorphins at a massive rate into the blood stream.
    As these are natural painkillers one of the feelings sometimes felt is a sense of euphoria or well-being.

There is actually no such thing as physical negative energy in the body as that would be anti-matter and since we have positively charged electrons should the 2 meet it would result (allegedly) in a blast similar to a small nuclear bomb. :p

However if you mean ‘negative energy’ in a transcendal or spiritual sense I have no idea and prob best speaking to somebody who practices such things.

Take Care
    Matthew

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

One thing i know for sure is that it’s highly addictive ๐Ÿ˜€

To me it’s really relaxing in a way, on the other hand sometimes i feel like punching someone coz it hurts so much. I think it really depends on the person what kind of a sensation it brings. Some ppl even fall asleep during the process.

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

After being tattooed, I’m in a good mood. A little bit out of it though. The good mood comes from having a killer piece of art in my skin though ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

these days i just sit there wondering why i choose to do this to myself when it hurts like a mutha hump :rolleyes:

i used to get that tattoo buzz , you know that great feeling after you had a new tattoo but it just dont seem to come anymore ๐Ÿ™
    someone stole my buzz

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Butterfly_Kisses;49572 wrote:
    these days i just sit there wondering why i choose to do this to myself when it hurts like a mutha hump :rolleyes:

i used to get that tattoo buzz , you know that great feeling after you had a new tattoo but it just dont seem to come anymore ๐Ÿ™
    someone stole my buzz

I did, and you’re not getting it back.
    I guess it’s one of those things that you get used to after a while, or grow a tolerance to.
    While I’m actually getting tattooed, I’m not having much fun, but give it ten minutes after we’re done, and I can’t wait to get more.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

oh well i sit there in pain thinking about what i would have next and knowing its more planed pain :rolleyes:

im thinking of having a large butterfly on my left shoulder (chest ) and a quote like
    ” whisper me your secret wish “

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Cool, I’ll get this done and we can match

Raid.gif

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

seriously !!

No one has ever made me such a romantic gesture like that before :rolleyes:

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Well i certainly dont feel good after being tattooed, in fact i hate being tattooed and get shittier as the time goes on, but it still doesnt stop me getting more… i like the art but i hate the process, i just turn into a complete and utter grumpy bitch by the end of it. But in saying that if i tattoo myself im totally fine as im not feeling it because im concentrating on what im doing, too bad i’ve done as much as i can do on myself:(

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I find the longer I go, the more it hurts, and soon the ‘never again’ thoughts come. Once it’s over though,
    I’m a very happy fella ๐Ÿ™‚

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Joker1;49654 wrote:
    I find the longer I go, the more it hurts, and soon the ‘never again’ thoughts come. Once it’s over though,
    I’m a very happy fella ๐Ÿ™‚

ha! my never again thoughts come when the stencil is on LMAO:D

axis68
    Participant
    @axis68

Well, I am hoping the excitement of getting some cool art will help me through it.

Slightly off topic I had some old self done small tattoos removed 15 years ago from my shin and upper arm with tannic acid and caustic soda and that hurt pretty bad for a while but the excitement of getting rid of them helped me through, but that was no where near a six hour sitting. ;O)

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Butterfly_Kisses;49572 wrote:

someone stole my buzz

Its like a drug. you know for a while a little bit is fine, then it doesn’t do it any more so you gotta up the dose. That works for a while then you gotta up it again.

Butterfly, You’re in that place. Its time to go for a whole body suit…at once.:D

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you never know !! :rolleyes: maybe i might get it done some day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.