I really should teach myself some photoshop ๐Ÿ™‚

Great job on that there Joker.

Take Care
    Matthew

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    CruisingComet;48807 wrote:
    I like the idea of the tattoo being black and grey with the only bit of colour being the lamp. I love the lamp idea and it having a yellow glow as the reaper comes through the mist, and the mist around the lamp being slightly illuminated by a yellow haze.

Picture2.png

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i like the second colour version ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I’m a colour slut, I’ll take it over B&G whenever I can

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you filthy colour whore LOL :rolleyes: i actually love colour to but with this i lean towards black and gray .
    i love the yellow in it though

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I’d be lovin’ the coloured one as a big rib piece

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

Nice to see them designs with some colour ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Like butterfly.. I like the 2nd one best also

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Sorry if i asked this already , i can’t remember if i did already :rolleyes:

are you taking this design to the artist that did your koi ? i think i would he really rocked that one out for you

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet
    Butterfly_Kisses;49358 wrote:
    Sorry if i asked this already , i can’t remember if i did already :rolleyes:

are you taking this design to the artist that did your koi ? i think i would he really rocked that one out for you

Hi Butterfly

Sorry I’ve not got back to you sooner, been away for a few days and just got back! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes.. I took the design with me on the last trip and showed it to his assistant as they were very busy, he didn’t look too pleased with the thought of it being done, but I intend speaking to the artist next time I go in, to see what his thoughts are. I get the feeling they don’t like it when you take designs in for some reason:confused:

Looking forward to getting the koi wrapped up so I can move on to getting my left arm covered over the indian head.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i suppose some don’t like doing someone else’s design, or they was really pushed off their feet .

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.