bjornvil
    Participant
    @bjornvil

Hi guys

I really need some suggestions for what I should put on the inside of my arm to complete my half sleeve.

I have now an Eagle on my bicep and a Hannya on my shoulder. Obviously the image I would put on the inside of my arm would need to be japanese inspired to keep with the (not so traditional) japanese style of my sleeve.

I am really stumped at what would go well with what I have now. I know traditionally the japanese won´t put some images with others due to some reasons I don´t fully know.

I have been thinking about some flowers, they look great and I would love to have some awesome colors in there, but I´m not sure if that is what I really want…

Here is a picture of what I have now. Any suggestions would be most welcome! 😀

img00270x.jpg

bjornvil
    Participant
    @bjornvil

Anybody?…..

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Sorry thought I had responded but it was a dif thread anyhow check out this thread

http://www.thetattooforum.com/daruma-tattoo-t12998.html?t=12998

It kind of overlaps with your questions.

If you need any more help just shout up.

Take Care
    Matthew

bjornvil
    Participant
    @bjornvil

Thanks Matt

I´ll check that out 🙂

bjornvil
    Participant
    @bjornvil

Hey you guys. I have been thinking if a Koi… more specifically a Dragon Koi, would go well on the inside of my arm? But I´m not sure if it would fit well with the rest of the piece, with the front of the bicep being a bird on a treebranch… But I see some flowers around the Koi which might help blending these two together.

…………I don´t know!!! I am so torn, I have NO idea what to put there! Help me out guys 😀

I also though, since the eagle has this yellow color to it, maybe it might be cool to try and make it into a Phoenix… I know that wasn´t the original idea, but with the color, it might work out… we would need to add some flames where possible….

Dragons and Phoenixes are often depicted in battle, and I think I read somewhere that these two creatures have some kind of connection in oriental mythology, so a dragon vs Phoenix thing might also be the way to go.

What do you guys think? I really appreciate any input you guys might have 😀

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

on the bottom inside of your arm i think i would have another hanya mask facing the other way to the one you have and at the top maybe some kanji and cloudy shading .

a koi or dragon seems a waste for the inside , you have another arm they could go on 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.