KushielsTart
    Participant
    @kushielstart

I’ve been searching through dozens and dozens of portfolios looking for someone that can do the style I want and do it well, and I was hoping someone might have a suggestion. I’m looking for a very colorful style with a cartoonish flair with a lot of white highlighting. In specific, I would love to have Tony Ciavarro ( http://www.stinkymonkeytattoos.com/tonyciavarro/home.html ) do my work, but I doubt multiple trips to Rhode Island are in my near future. I’m drawing up my own tattoo, so I’d like someone that could take my work and add a little flare. It will be all inanimate objects so there is no need for the caricature skill that Tony has. Any suggestions from artists you’ve come across would be greatly appreciated. I’m in Austin but am willing to drive anywhere in Texas.

KushielsTart
    Participant
    @kushielstart

Did I end up on an all British site? Noticing everyone’s siggies…

Baarz
    Participant
    @baarz

I’m not British ๐Ÿ˜›

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet
    KushielsTart;47763 wrote:
    Did I end up on an all British site? Noticing everyone’s siggies…

No there are members from USA also…. S. Neil is an artist based somewhere in Texas, he’s one of the main guys here, browse the forum and you will see his posts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

have a look in s.neill’s album
    he is our very own texan tattooist ๐Ÿ˜‰

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Y’all took the words out of my mouth. Look at S. Niels Profile. I think he has a link to his website which will let you know where to find him. As a matter of fact, here is the address to his site:

http://www.newcovenantinktattoo.net

Just copy and paste it in your address bar. even if you have to drive from his knowledge, and the look of his work, it would be worth the drive.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.