Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

night-thunder-storm-lightning4.jpg

How well would that translate into a tattoo? I looked for actual lightning tattoos, and all I find is gimpy little lightning bolt tattoos. Such as 5116837.jpg. lol. I wanted something similar to that 1st pic if possible. Yeah if my question is dumb oh well answer it anyway before saying it’s dumb :p. lol thanks :D.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I love lightning (am a sparkie too ;)) and that’s actually one of the tattoos I want to get.. so I’m also most interested in this question ๐Ÿ˜€

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess
    ArniVidar;47236 wrote:
    I love lightning (am a sparkie too ;)) and that’s actually one of the tattoos I want to get.. so I’m also most interested in this question ๐Ÿ˜€

Lol. Yay i’m not the only one. I want to get lightning because it reminds me a lot of my son. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Phat_Goddess;47237 wrote:
    Lol. Yay i’m not the only one. I want to get lightning because it reminds me a lot of my son. ๐Ÿ™‚

What.. he comes crashing through the house with a loud boom, leaving everything broken and scorched in his wake? ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

They are possible but you need a pro and I mean PRO artist to pull off a proper lightening tattoo without it looking cartoony or frankly lame.

You also need to go quite big to stop shrinkage.

The use of inks is also an important factor as you would need something very vivid to replicate that and most black n shade would run a risk of looking flat.

Perhaps some of the artists could explain better – I am too deep in my cups :p

Matt

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess
    ArniVidar;47240 wrote:
    What.. he comes crashing through the house with a loud boom, leaving everything broken and scorched in his wake? ๐Ÿ˜€

lol that is my son EXACTLY…its scary ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the tattoo is possible, it depends where you want it located as for how to end the outer edges off

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess
    Sherav;47241 wrote:
    Hi

They are possible but you need a pro and I mean PRO artist to pull off a proper lightening tattoo without it looking cartoony or frankly lame.

You also need to go quite big to stop shrinkage.

The use of inks is also an important factor as you would need something very vivid to replicate that and most black n shade would run a risk of looking flat.

Perhaps some of the artists could explain better – I am too deep in my cups :p

Matt

Well damn i don’t know any uber pro artists…yet…I’m still looking for an artist I like in my area. Well I’d definitely want it vivid. How big would it have to be? I was thinking of having it done on my leg, if it was possible.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i have seen some real cool lightening tattoos before so im sure it could work as a tattoo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.