NightStalker02
    Participant
    @nightstalker02

Howdy, I am new here and thought I’d ask for some input on a tattoo idea.

I am headed back to Iraq and want to incorporate a “new” tattoo to both cover up my earlier one, as well as honor some of my fellow soldiers.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do in a patriotic, honor, military theme?

Thanks in advance for your help.

NS

BTW: If someone can think of a professional who would design something for me for a fee, I am cool with that as well. I just thought this place would be a good location to generate some ideas.

100_1824.jpg

100_1825.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

What was the original design? A sting-ray?

NightStalker02
    Participant
    @nightstalker02

Yes, several years ago I got the tattoo and now want to “improve” it by a modification before I head back across the big pond.

Thanks for the response. Got any ideas or suggestions on a direction to go?

NS

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

to be honest just getting it built into a larger tribal piece would probably be your best beet. its kinda a big black area so the only thing to do really is try to follow the existing lines with a new design and build in some wording which represents your friends and comrades

would probably be pretty difficult to cover it so i dont think thats an option really.

have you spoken to any local tattoo artists?

NightStalker02
    Participant
    @nightstalker02

Thanks Turbo….

Great advice. I truly appreciate it.

NS

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo

Who are you serving with? What type of job? It wouldn’t happen to be 160th SOAR would it? Your name gave me the idea. Regardless, I can probably come up with something that will work. If I knew alittle more about you it would help to make it unique to your job as well as to the military. Military genre is one of my specialties as I work with military as an instructor for a second job. Coverups is another thing I’ve had alot of experience with. I won’t accept any money for the drawing if I’m able to come up with something. Think of it as gratitude for your service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.