Ladeira
    Participant
    @ladeira

Hi friends, i found that tatoo on web: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1074/liontattoom1.jpg

and have some questions.

We can see the high quality of that tattoo, its a hard tattoo to do ? It’s require a good professional right?
    How many time take this tatoo to be made in hours?

And some people telling me that that tatoo will loose colors and get ugly, this depend of quality of paint and self care right?

Thanks

G3NESYS
    Participant
    @g3nesys

did you use an online translator to type that message?

anyway, yea that is a very nice looking tattoo, and yea it woudl take a talented professional
    the amount of hours depends on the artist, some work faster than others

it will fade a little, but it doesnt mean it will get ugly, and its Ink, not paint… lol

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

…very beautifull tattoo, and the colors are very lighty…congratulation at the artist….

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Color portraits are pretty difficult, so you’ll need to check around before you get it. Not everyone can do them, so if it isn’t done properly; it will look pretty weak.

So make sure you check out portfolios for color portraits.

Ladeira
    Participant
    @ladeira

Thanks, yes sorry for english.

Another question, about price, how much a tatoo like that would cost in a good place?

Today i visited a shop and the guy said that he will take nearly 6~8 hours to do this ink tatoo

Yes its very nice picture, i will make here with this guy: Look his works please. He is considered one of the bests of my city and country.

http://www.fotolog.com.br/goodfellastattoo

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very nice tattoo .

it is very hard to say how long and how much because every artist is different.
    some artist get a lot done fast and still do quality work and some work shower .

Ladeira
    Participant
    @ladeira

Well, they guy that will tattoo me said:
    I can make this tattoo well done exactly same, but have one problem:
    Probably the colors in 5 years will get ugly and can misture so i have another way to do that tattoo:

Make this in black, grey, white, etc, so it will become better and no risk when your skin get old

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

You get colour fade and a slight blur in all tattoos as you age no matter the colour.

Black does hold up slightly better than some other pigments but depends on your health, age of skin, sun exposure etc.

As for the cost I would set aside around $1000 as can easily cost that with a detailed piece.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

health ? so if your run down or have something wrong with you it can affect colour or healing ?
    my cousin has bad diabetes and needs to inject daily and he wants a full sleeve doing , im a bit worried about him getting it done .

Ladeira
    Participant
    @ladeira

Thanks a lot, sometimes i go to the Sun, but i use always solar protector..
    But i think that i won’t make that tatoo with all colors.
    I will agree with guy that will tattoo me, he told will make with black and grey.
    So i will see if i like and make tattoo.

Thanks

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Tana

Yes diabetes can effect the healing of a tattoo – you have to make sure they are on top of their sugar intake as otherwise the immune system becomes worn down as it tries to deal with glacemia.

It is nothing major but something they have to take into account.

Take Care
    Matthew

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

there’s a risk of infection and so a poisonment of blood (i don’t know the medicalword in english) in France it’s “a septicemie”….to go to doctor, to be sure, that there is not problems….

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i will have a word with him when i see him next ๐Ÿ™
    he has a small tattoo of a cross and had no problems but a sleeve might be alot for his body to take unless he does it in smaller sessions (1 hour a time maybe )

thanks guys !

T x

Ladeira
    Participant
    @ladeira

Thanks guys, my tattoo will be made 11 sept..
    when done i will post here the img

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

cool look forward to seeing it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.