Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Hi there,

had my first sitting a while back (last year) I am pleased but now unsure how to finish my sleeve. Its my first tatt and a memorial to my baby boy. I was thinking a cross on the shoulder and the rest filigree. being a memorial to a baby i don’t want the filigree to be harsh but also as a bloke don’t want it to look girly is this makes sense.

here is what i have to start with my first tatt i thought go big or go home 😉

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/dearis_photos/MyTattoo.jpg

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated…

Darren

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Hi , did you ever get feet or hand prints done of your baby ?
    you could have them done in the center of your arm ( where the large gap is )

I like your tattoo, its such a shame about your loss .:(

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

still looking for the right artist they are so tiny…

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

was your son born premature ?
    my son was 7 and a half weeks early and his feet was so small .
    a friend of mine ha her daughters foot prints and feet prints tattooed on her back and the artist has done a really nice job doing them.
    she found an artist that was good at doing portraits and had them done really realistic like the foot and hand prints had been stamped on her .

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Hey Butterfly Kisses,

Jordan was born at 31 weeks and his week were 3cm long, i think too small to tattoo. Even though I would love them…

Regards Darren

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you could do them a bit large , as long as the little lines and markings come out the same as the prints they are still his . just an idea .

best wishes

Tana

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

maybe, the thing is i know thier size and any bigger i think it will stick with me always if that makes sense

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

yeah makes sense.
    check this out tho
    http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/g/n/1/081907p.jpg
    make a nice wrist tattoo

did you take photos ? ever thought of a portrait ?

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

My boy is luck his dad is a photographer, I got lots of photos lucky enough to have had 6 weeks with him. The coin in that photo, how big is it not sure what coin it is being an Aussie…

Thanks

Darren

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Hey im a photographer too 😀

yeah im not sure who large the coin is either being a brit but i thought it was worth showing .
    melts my heart , i wish i had prints done of my sons feet but he was hooked up to all sorts for weeks and i just didn’t think of doing it at the time.

the NICU (ward he was on) did give me his little bootie he worn to keep one of his wires in place and that is tiny.

they is this famous image of a prem baby that i have seen adapted more personal with other peoples baby and hands .
    http://www.oliviamunn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/premature-baby-pic.jpg

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

i have seen that shot before its beautiful….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.