ryder004
    Participant
    @ryder004

so i want to get a tribal dragon tattoo on my left arm on the side about 8 inches tall starting at my shoulder. do you guys think those kind of tattoos look cool, and around how much would one cost? hers an example:
    DragonTattoo4.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

tribal dragons are prob the only type of tribal i do really like .
    my sister has one style http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/makeup/fx/tattoo/tribal/tribal-dragon.jpg

its still looking nice now after about 5 years

wak
    Participant
    @wak

What makes it a ‘tribal’ dragon? The fact that it is solid black? and ends in pointed curves?

I like the art, I was just curious 🙂

-Wak

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

argh! i love tribals so much!
    looks really neat, but i would work more on the wings
    anyway think about it, if u really want it
    just space wize, you dont wanna loose that precious skin for a tattoo u would regret hehe

CustomInk
    @

Hello,

Tribal designs can be very cool, however they can also go terribly wrong…especially dragons. If you do not have a qualified, professional artist who can draw a custom ink piece for you, then you may want to consider purchasing a professional design that you love. This site has fantastic designs and I buy from them myself.

http://4a5f6j3go5ypmkn6jj-kleu9yq.hop.clickbank.net

This may be worth it to you if you want a great design…this site is especially good for tribal. Good Luck!

Joe

emmy
    Participant
    @emmy

Ryder, did you get the dragon?
    Thinking about a tribal dragon myself, but didn’t find the right one yet.
    I like these, but I’m not in love with them:

arrow-dragon-6933.jpg
    (http://www.dragon-tattoo-designs.com/gallery.php)

tribal-dragon-tattoo-2.gif
    (http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/dragon-tattoos.html)

If you did get the dragon, please post a pic.

Cornishtiger
    Participant
    @cornishtiger

Emme if you dig em up any older your gonna need a swing shovel!

emmy
    Participant
    @emmy

Yes I know, sorry 🙂
    I’m just curious he got the dragon tattooed or not…

Gatorpike
    Participant
    @gatorpike

I have a tribal dragon on my leg myself. I got it for a couple reasons, one is that they look really cool and also because I’ve always been a fan of fantasy lore.

That being said, here’s my advice for you based on my experience:

Keep in mind that they are a very popular style tattoo right now. You’ll probably run into a lot of people who have tribal dragons as well, so be prepared for that. I’d also avoid printing one off the internet and bringing it in. I’d also avoid any stock flash pieces in the shop. Ask the artist to modify something that you like so that it’s unique. Or, if you want to print something out that you like, bring in a bunch of different ideas at least and let the artist come up with something based on the elements you like.

I have a friend who has a tribal dragon tattoo and he once met a girl at a bar who had the exact same tribal dragon tattoo on her back. It was probably pretty embarrassing. I just hope you avoid that experience.

Good luck!

emmy
    Participant
    @emmy

@Gatorpike 78085 wrote:

I have a friend who has a tribal dragon tattoo and he once met a girl at a bar who had the exact same tribal dragon tattoo on her back. It was probably pretty embarrassing.

Lol, that’s embarassing
    Or maybe they were meant for each other :p

Gatorpike
    Participant
    @gatorpike
    emmy;78088 wrote:
    Lol, that’s embarassing
    Or maybe they were meant for each other :p

Hah, you’d think that, but nope.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.