MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

personally if it was me i would get them down the front of my arms – running from wrist to elbow one line on each. that way you could still see them and when you cross your arms it completes the sentence

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

i am not getting my arms tattooed.
    anyway i thoughts of getting 2 lines at my left back place. ern could you guys gimme a pic of those rib tats? sounds nice hehe

Midnight87
    Participant
    @midnight87

there are a few around though i wouldn’t say some are AWESOME looking probably cause of the design..

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/i/2009/089/a/c/Script_On_Ribs_by_andrewjoss.jpg

this is one of script on the ribs… google “tattoos on ribs” and you’d see heaps of images

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Looks really nice!
    but i dont think mine will fit there lol

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

anyother ideas where can i place this quote?
    i dont wanna get my arms tattooed, i mean i always wanna be able to hide my tattoos when i need it
    plus arms are exposed to sunlight, which means ill have to fix it pretty soon

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

take a look at my pictures at the tribal across my back. i think your quote would look good stretched across the shoulders like such. or if you wanted to try something different you could get it in an arch shape on your stomach

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

darn i guess ill have to consider getting this again
    after seeing all those cool and good looking tats i really wanna get myself a nice lookin one instead of painting myself black lol

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

its a good quote. and inspirational to some probably. just get what you want. no one can tell you where to put it because its your body. go with what feels right to you

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

i guess
    sometimes i just feel bad for painting myself black lol
    i mean there are people with awesome ink pieces, while all i have is … ern .. black lines? XD
    dont understand me wrong, i like tribals as hell!!!! but there are some beautiful inks around here

CustomInk
    @

Hey,

From a professional standpoint, I just thought I’d give you my advice. The quote is fine, however the font could use some further consideration. It all depends on size. If you’re going to go quite large with it then it’s okay. On the other hand, if you’re staying small then you should consider cleaning the font up a bit so that it is more easily read and ages more gracefully.

-Joe

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

thanks joe
    i thought of it myself too, i mean in about 5 to 6 years im pretty sure it will start aging and when it won’t be that clear it will be a hard to read piece

BTW does anyone have an aging tribal pic? that issue actually starts to scare me lol
    i mean some pictures wont be completely ruined by aging but i think tribals will ><
    any pics?

CustomInk
    @

DMD,

look for pics on the internet (google images or something). But don’t fret, the way tattoos age has everything to do with how you care for them. Treat them well and they will last. Lotion, sunblock, no tanning, etc.

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

yeah ive heared the lotion thingy, how many times a day should i put some cream/lotion on my tattoo?[after it healed and stuff]

CustomInk
    @

DMD,

when my tattoos are first healing i use A&D ointment. Then unscented hand cream 5 times daily(after the first week). Once the ink is totally healed, I put lotion on it once a day, every day.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi DMD

Depending on the type of black pigment used in the ink and good skin care of your tattoo most tribal actually hold up quite well.

The worst case I have seen was a mate’s (he won’t let me post the pics so will describe) who frankly took bugger all care of his ink and inisted on tanning beds and constant sun exposure.

His ink went spotty with parts of it greying out on his tribal band.
    Needless to say after dragging his arse to the artist he now has a crisp and black band again.

Most ink needs a touch up after 10-15 years but if you look after skin the repair work is minor.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.