hops523
    Participant
    @hops523

Hey guys, hows it going? i hope this is the right section to put this in. So Im pretty new to the tattoo industry, and am looking for a good magazine to buy. I bought a magazine called Skin Deep, its pretty good, but its a UK mag and Im looking for something based in the US. Theres not a big selection at the bookstore, but the mags I remember seeing are: Flash, Skin and Ink, Tattoos for Men, etc. Theres a few more than that, but those are the only ones I remember. Does anyone know if these are any good? Any other suggestions?
    Thanks

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Hops

They are all good but it depends on what you are after some are more technical than others, some focus or artist interviews, some are more babes and ink. Others are more ethnic based eg afro-american ink. Or you can even get fetish ink tattoo mags.

What is it you are after in your magazine?

Skin Deep and Skin and Ink are both excellent ‘all-rounders’ that cover a bit of everything.

Take Care
    Matthew

hops523
    Participant
    @hops523

You know, Im not too sure what I was looking for. I guess just a solid magazine with a little of everything. I will probably go get an issue of Skin and Ink. Thanks for the reply.

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

there’s rebel ink and urban ink, thats what i look at usually.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.